Author Topic: Easyuo workaround  (Read 6844 times)

Offline jawetzelTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jawetzel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Easyuo workaround
« on: March 30, 2012, 05:14:14 PM »
I was wondering how it is that the easyuo staff get easyuo to start working again, and what is it exactly that stops it from working on current patches before you download the current easyuo. The idea being, when easyuo is down i still want to be able to use uoassist and easyuo. Knowing that it might have some glitches but want to use what is still functional of easyuo anyways.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Easyuo workaround
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 07:01:00 AM »
They find the memory locations in the client where the data that is read and manipulated has changed from prior version/s.  Sometimes this is easy sometimes this is difficult depending on what exactly EA changed in the client itself. If you don't know what above means u probably have better odds at winning the mega millions draw than doing it yourself  :P  :'(
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline ttjoshtt

• Activity:
    0%
  • ttjoshtt has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 01:06:21 PM »
 :'( sniff needs easyuo 2 get updated

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 02:37:03 PM »
:( was hoping it would be more like something that just blocked easyuo from trying to work because there might be glitches till the next update on this patch, but yeah, it has been a while.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 05:23:37 PM »
you guys need to learn how to not patch until its a forced patch (do a search for the many threads on this)...  I quiet happily running Easyuo right now.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 06:30:49 PM »
you guys need to learn how to not patch until its a forced patch (do a search for the many threads on this)...  I quiet happily running Easyuo right now.

I'm  a good guy

http://uobrasil.com/UOCLIENT/client_7.0.24.3.exe

For the guys that patched, just download it then open easyuo then crtl+alt+n then select the file and play.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 06:56:42 PM »
OMG! :o i had no idea u could have both the patched an an unpatched client going

so all i gotta do is save a coppy of client.exe renamed to a diff place and keep both patched and unpatched versions!

HAIL TO THE SMART ONES *BOW*

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 06:58:08 PM »
If you change the link that you click to start UO to client.exe, you'll never patch first.  I never run uo.exe or uopatch.exe first.  You'll be in deep doodoo that way.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 07:16:41 PM »
yeah, but im addicted to uoassist and it didnt want to work without me patching more recently and had thought i had to make the choice... uoassist or easyuo

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 07:17:34 PM »
my choice is easyuo. Can't play this game without having it open.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 10:11:52 PM »
Oh man, ever since I discovered Razor, I haven't even used UOA.  I think I have 2 paid accounts too. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline ttjoshtt

• Activity:
    0%
  • ttjoshtt has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 12:43:02 PM »

I'm  a good guy

For the guys that patched, just download it then open easyuo then crtl+alt+n then select the file and play.
ok for the slow ones in the post(me), i downloaded the link and did the ctrl+alt+n and picked the one i downloaded but than i get an error saying "the program can't start because igrping.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
lol so what am i doing wrong?

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 01:17:41 PM »

I'm  a good guy

ok for the slow ones in the post(me), i downloaded the link and did the ctrl+alt+n and picked the one i downloaded but than i get an error saying "the program can't start because igrping.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
lol so what am i doing wrong?

I Downloaded  My good friend HardY's file about 2 weeks ago  and  What I did to get rid of that error is Take my patched version of Client.exe and throw it on my desktop, Then put the downloaded Client_7.0.24.3.exe file in it's place. I am pretty sure that file has to be in that directory in order to work. Hope that helps!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 04:59:01 PM »
Oh man, ever since I discovered Razor, I haven't even used UOA.  I think I have 2 paid accounts too. 

I just started using Razor... and my response is.. what is UO Assist?

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 07:08:13 PM »
sorry i forget tell, the client_edit need be on your uo folder.

Tags: