Author Topic: EVENT macro 1 0 Hello!  (Read 1261 times)

Offline wverriTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • wverri has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
EVENT macro 1 0 Hello!
« on: September 26, 2019, 05:53:33 AM »
Hello, I'm Will from Brazil. (ofc there will be a lot of grammar errors, feel free to correct me, I'll appreciate that)

I've started playing UO in 2004 on some unofficial sphere and POL servers from Brazil, played for almost 5 years and dropped because of college. I'm computer engineer graduate, but sadly never worked as engineer. I had a lot of come backs to UO, just because I love this game and love EasyUO =) Scripting make me relax somehow although I am not a good scripter.

Started playing again 2 months ago on a Brazillian sphere server, just beacuse it's a RPG strict server with custom system of skills and levels.

Well, I hope that I can contribute with you guys and extract a lot of new ideas for my macros ;P

See ya! o/
Event Macro 19 0

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: EVENT macro 1 0 Hello!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 07:56:16 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline wverriTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • wverri has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 08:53:43 AM »
Thanks!  ;)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 01:45:06 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: