Author Topic: Hey all!  (Read 1574 times)

Offline dinglesTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dingles has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey all!
« on: February 13, 2010, 08:33:50 PM »
Hello everyone im Dingleberry. Ive been playing Online games for a long time now. Played wow for 5 years and got tired of it after i played uo for a week lol. I was looking around for sites that could help my uo adventures and i found your forums and its got alot of cool info and great people to assist me. Ive been playing uo for almost a year now starting on a private server ABC and now i currently play eclipse. I like to hang out with my friends and play uo and chill. I wish everyone a happy valentines day!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 08:46:53 PM »
Happy Valentines day and thanks for droping us a line at scriptuo.  If you have questions check out teh search button and if you still dont find anything ask away.

Offline dinglesTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dingles has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 08:58:03 PM »
cool thx ! i like to pvm and i pvp some what lol ive been searching the forums reading up on some stuffs :P i was looking into getting a cure pot auto chugger for champs and such. anyone know of a good one to search for?

Tags: