Author Topic: Hello everyone, I am a work in progress  (Read 2418 times)

Offline BelthonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Belthon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone, I am a work in progress
« on: February 20, 2010, 02:49:56 PM »
 I am 42 years old and play'd UO for about 5 years and took 3-4 years off getting sucked into WoW.  I have sinced returned and am pretty lost.  I have found a handful of very nice and helpful people on Chessy where I play.  Learning all my toons again but I must say my tamer is my favorite over all, when I quit there was no bushido nor ninjitsu, tho my archer now has bushido and he is getting a lot of play time. Script wise I fall under the true newb catagory and havent messed with them since I used to go "forward one forward one forward one" ...cast earthquake, and say things like "powerhour".  That should give you a pretty good idea how far in the basement I am on this.  But I love learning new things and really love it when it makes UO's task a bit more bareable.  I will be glad to put my 2 cents in anywhere I have can and hope for the best.  Also looking over the other introductions I am glad to see so many older people playing the game!
P.S.  Imbuing.........OMG.......its expensive...but I did manage to hit 112 (<--small victory)

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone, I am a work in progress
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 02:52:43 PM »
Welcome to the site!

Don't worry, there are many other "elders" here  ;)

Please, abuse the search button. It can answer most of your questions, and if not, don't be afraid to ask.

I will give a certain blue a nudge for you, to get you off restricted status ;)
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 03:00:07 PM »
Welcome to the site elder :).  Yes we have a quite a bunch of us here that are in the elder years I included but you have me by a year :)  Ask question abound but try out the search button first to see if anyone might have already asked that question and also have an answer for it.

Offline BelthonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Belthon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 03:13:12 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome, its also good to see a working UO site  :'(

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 06:49:09 PM »
Welcome to the site!

They really do need to bring back powerhour. My how I miss it!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 03:21:30 AM »
Welcome to the site!

They really do need to bring back powerhour. My how I miss it!

Who the heck cares about a powerhour when you have scripts...so you get a power 23.45 hours :)

Welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: