0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Mindoza has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: February 22, 2010, 05:02:45 AM »
Firstly, i would like to introduce myself by the name of Steve. Im quite obsessed with many roleplay games and began my journey into nerdville around the time i could first pick up a paintbrush to badly paint dungeons and dragons figurines whilst saving and reloading nearly every encounter on baldurs gate/planescape etc. Time passed when i had overplayed such hobbies and i picked up a guitar for some real world progress! But then the allure of games set in, diablo 2 came out and i was brought back into the gaming world again. I had never played online before and this was my first introduction to the mmo community. To which you can plainly assume is where i found uo freeshards, sadly i missed the birth of this great game. It encapsulates nearly every game i had played previously and to interact with close friends over an addictive environment was a good find. I started playing on Angel Island about 2 years ago, plenty of people to tutor me on how the game mechanics work. It was a pre-t2a shard, and was quite hardcore so im told. I was like cattle to the slaughter there, when players pop up on the screen i died and would wonder whether i was struck down by god, as i coudnt comprehend what had caused my demise! Which brings me to the point where i met a player called Quicksilver in game, my name was always Jon Irenicus if i havent previously stated. Classically the most renowned and well written villain in any game to date! Anyway, Quicksilver taught me everything i knew, and got me hooked into the game supremely. He bought me a house on the first day we met! The times when we would all go to the bottom of shame to the only champ altar on the shard to take on the dreaded semidar still send chills down my spine. Made scarier by the flashing reds popping up on the screen! Unfortunatly howerver, this shard was not to be and eventually plummeted in population, and closed. Though i checked back on the website forums that its having a re-incarnation this weekend sometime. But since ive found ML dungeons, Doom, and other addons im not sure i could go back. Sure the game changes immensely, but the content is extreme. So much to do, and if you get bored of all that. Grow plants!

Perhaps more about my real life is needed. I have a blog site here: http://pretentiouspansy.tumblr.com/ I love to write poems and express myself, id really enjoy any feedback you could give. I also play guitar and sing, quite the passion of mine. I feel alive when singing, i cant quite explain it, im not amazin at it or anything. I just enjoy it so! The pictures on there are by Kurt Halsey, an amazing artist that should be looked up. Im also a hairdresser, albeit one in training. But thankfully ive yet to cut someones ear off. Althought that sounds like an aspiration the way ive put it, let me assure you it is not! I pretty much just do saturdays in a salon washing peoples hair, and keeping the place tidy. Not too taxing and its really sociable.

Im sure there is more i can babble away on so if you have any questions id be happy to answer.  :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 05:13:17 AM »
Thank you for your well thought out intro. Your restricted status has been lifted, so please have a look around and enjoy the site. Welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 06:34:24 AM »
Welcome to the site. Very interesting intro to say the least.  Now that was not hard to do was it?

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 02:47:03 PM »
Welcome!

thanks for the interesting read!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: