0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lt.Snuggles has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Ayo.
« on: February 23, 2010, 06:45:29 PM »
Sup Everybody,I'm Lt.Snuggles.. I'm new here..Manwinc is my good buddy,he helps me out with mad scripts and such,and in return i mop the floor with his bodies on Baja.....I play multiple shards,i raid for the most part and such... 8) I'm Fairly new to scripting and hope to learn more and such..welp thats basicully all i got for now lol..

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Ayo.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 05:49:58 AM »
Thanks for dropping by to see us. Hope you can join the community and give the old search button a whirl before asking any question Mass out !!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 08:08:20 AM »
Hee hee, Lt.Snuggles and I go Wayyyy back. Pre Army Days (3 Years ago)

I think at one point I actually set it up to follow a target and spam armor ignore and sicked them on him in front of the guildhouse when I was first testing out movement LOL
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 08:26:18 AM »
Welcome to the boards!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 11:49:30 AM »
Hee hee, Lt.Snuggles and I go Wayyyy back. Pre Army Days (3 Years ago)

I think at one point I actually set it up to follow a target and spam armor ignore and sicked them on him in front of the guildhouse when I was first testing out movement LOL

That sounds like fun. haha

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 11:53:23 AM »
Tons, Now I am Plagued By LT Snuggles Guildmates Camping MY GUILDHOUSE. And I have warned them I will put Yumi's on my army toons and prep a double shot and rain arrows from the roof of my house.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 03:16:39 PM »
Welcome to the site
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 03:19:41 PM »
Tons, Now I am Plagued By LT Snuggles Guildmates Camping MY GUILDHOUSE. And I have warned them I will put Yumi's on my army toons and prep a double shot and rain arrows from the roof of my house.

It would be awesome if you had about 500 accounts. Let's say you won the lottery haha. Ten you script all of them to walk side by side with 10 per row. That would be the greatest sight ever. lol

BTW, welcome to site :D

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 04:26:45 PM »
Make them all salute while walking.... Hahahaha Nazis anyone?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 05:08:34 PM »
That would be great. You could do a war speech followed by a 500 man salute!

Offline Lt.SnugglesTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lt.Snuggles has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2010, 02:24:54 PM »
thanks for the warm welcome everybody  :D! it's not MY guildmates camping your house fatty!

Tags: