Author Topic: Hi glad I found these boards  (Read 1394 times)

Offline jodman1999Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • jodman1999 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi glad I found these boards
« on: March 06, 2010, 01:00:00 PM »
Hi,

I have been playing uo on and off for about 9 years now.  I have sold my old accounts and am now working new characters again.  Tough to do, but I love this game.  I swear I will never sell off accounts again!  Anyways I enjoy computers, military history, all types of music, and guitar hero!  Hopefully I can learn some stuff from this site and I will contribute anytime I can.  I certainly can use some quality scripts to get some characters back up and running again.  My favorite aspect of UO is pvp and would be glad to share any knowledge with newbies to pvp.  Just give me a private message and we can chat.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi glad I found these boards
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 03:50:34 PM »
Hello, and welcome to SUO. Thanks for finding your way to the intro board and posting one up. Your restricted status is lifted so enjoy the site
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: