Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.19  (Read 356461 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Heartwood Quester feedback thread
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2008, 04:17:28 PM »
um sorry to say this.. but you might want start with something a little more simpler. learn a little basic easyuo how it works.  script is pretty strait forward, even though I've had problems setting it up sometimes a fresh re download helps. 

Offline bumper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bumper is looked down upon.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »
i am prtty good with easy uo i have edited scripts before but this one baffals me. ive doudle and triple checked everything but it just seems thst when the uo quester calls the hw bowcraft to walk into heartwood it does nothin i just says rail error and my guy doent walk the rail. ive went throgh the check list everythings in the right filder yet it wont walk rail. ive even tried to download all the files agian and it still does it

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2008, 01:17:21 AM »
are you on an osi shard?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2008, 06:56:23 AM »
are you on an osi shard?

He mentioned OSI a while back. 

Sorry, the error you are talking about only happens when a rail file can't be found, or a waypoint is really out of wack.  If you are 5-7 steps from the Heartwood portal and due south, it should just "work".  I'm watching my guy walk the rail right now, and this is a freshly installed virtual machine.  I downloaded the script, rails, engine and ran the script.  No changes, or tweaks.  Just ran the script and off it goes.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bumper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2008, 12:02:33 PM »
i am porting in were everyone else is it does not call the bowcraft script. ive even forced my guy to walk to the fletchers station he does the quests and when he runs out of boards he mounts and does not run the rail out of heartwood. either runnig the rail into or out of heartwood i get the rail error.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #230 on: December 10, 2008, 12:26:14 PM »
i am porting in were everyone else is it does not call the bowcraft script. ive even forced my guy to walk to the fletchers station he does the quests and when he runs out of boards he mounts and does not run the rail out of heartwood. either runnig the rail into or out of heartwood i get the rail error.

I'm not sure I follow you.  Can you try this on another computer?  Something is really messed up with your setup.

Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 10, 2008, 12:32:36 PM »
I'm a little curious how he got the script in the first place? Was it from here or from someone else?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline bumper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 10, 2008, 12:40:51 PM »
ive tried it on another computer and it still does it . i got the script from a friend that used to be part of ur site but since ive posted enough times i redownloaded it from u
Please don't use all caps!  TM
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 02:18:33 PM by TrailMyx »

Offline bumper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2008, 12:44:43 PM »
in a nut shell the script does everything its suppoded to but run the rail either into or out of heartwood it does not say waypoint0 is out of range or cannot find rail engine or cannot find hw bowcraft it just says rail error and will not walk the rails.

Please don't use all caps!  TM
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 02:19:17 PM by TrailMyx »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2008, 08:06:17 PM »
It's pretty hard to understand how your setup is different from the rest of us.  One thing that would help me understand what's going on is if you do a VarDump and email it to me.  DON'T POST it because it will contain character information and shard info.

In EUO, goto Tools/VarDump and do this AFTER the script fails to rail.  Email it to me at trailmyx@scriptuo.com.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bliss

• Activity:
    0%
  • bliss has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 13, 2008, 09:06:07 AM »
i read that it will aouto keeps heartwood kits, does it do the same for yew or ash or do you have to add that in some where??

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #236 on: December 13, 2008, 10:43:37 AM »
Any kit will be saved regardless of kind.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bliss

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 13, 2008, 08:32:39 PM »
dam tm this is one of the nicest scripts i have run yet. not one problem, it runs so dam smooth i cant believe it. can ya rate this any where lol all 10s here

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #238 on: December 13, 2008, 10:55:52 PM »
Let us know what your results are!  People seem to think that kits/saws are dropping at lower rates.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bliss

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 14, 2008, 11:03:07 AM »
50k or so in boards yesterday and only an oak kit. i heard the same thing about the kits not dropping as much but who knows i dont realy know what the average is  on drops per boards