Author Topic: TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter v1.6  (Read 86132 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter v1.6
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2011, 08:57:18 PM »
People are still using this?!?!   lol, amazing.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khadez

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Khadez has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2011, 04:12:24 AM »
I just started amazing scriptt!!!

Post Merge: August 29, 2011, 08:30:48 PM
I just find out 1 problem.....

Its doesnt recognize the new type of fish..... so it doenst cut and ur backpack get full!!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 08:30:48 PM by Khadez »

Offline enrod

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • enrod has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2011, 09:29:42 PM »
It's a shame fishing scripts haven't been updated for high seas, as with the update I feel it's much more useful and profitable now more than ever  ;)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2011, 09:33:05 PM »
If you surf through this thread, you'll find the ways to fix things.  When I posted this script, I said it wouldn't be updated since it was so old.  I keep my FaF updated for the Elites.  However, if you're serious about using this one, people have already contributed the necessary fixes.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2011, 05:19:40 PM »
ya I think I changed it to check for a name or something.. been a while since I looked at this script though...

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nouveau has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2013, 10:36:27 AM »
i play to get things I want, not to sell or whatever, just for my own entertainment

Me too, but then again, Origin is so un-populated, I don't see how anyone could benefit from have a vendor.  I haven't tried this script yet.  I just discovered it, after I bought the big Gargoyle ship.   :-\  But, I have a little boat too, and I want to try this one.  By the time I'm done decorating, my little house is not going to have any room!   ;D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2013, 11:07:57 AM »
i play to get things I want, not to sell or whatever, just for my own entertainment

Me too, but then again, Origin is so un-populated, I don't see how anyone could benefit from have a vendor.  I haven't tried this script yet.  I just discovered it, after I bought the big Gargoyle ship.   :-\  But, I have a little boat too, and I want to try this one.  By the time I'm done decorating, my little house is not going to have any room!   ;D

I uses the FAF but saving the fish is beneficial even if vendors are not practical. You turn them in for quests and use/sell the rewards. I am sure that the higher end things will sell, even if it is only to shard hoppers that will take the stuff to other servers. If nothing else, you will have a lot of baits and PS and hooks and what not.  :D

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2013, 12:49:03 PM »
[TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter 1.6

Am I missing anything important that isn't showing up in the menu?  Bits and pieces are cut off.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 12:51:40 PM by Nouveau »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2013, 01:07:35 PM »
You should consider using the FaF anyhow.  I released this script back in the day when the Full Auto Fisher was still and Elite script.  Since that script is now available, this one really has no real use.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2013, 02:14:22 PM »
You should consider using the FaF anyhow.  I released this script back in the day when the Full Auto Fisher was still and Elite script.  Since that script is now available, this one really has no real use.

You're saying I should be using the one that has to have claw running?

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2013, 02:28:04 PM »

I'm trying to make TrailMyx's Fish Treasure Hunter 1.5 work.  Most of the lines in the menu are overlapped, but I've not seen any easy way to fix that. It's a pretty big script.  That, and it tends to recall me to the Inn or the Bank and doesn't do anything in either place.  It recalls more than it fished, I don't get it.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2013, 04:46:46 PM »
Which version of Windows are you using?  Menus shouldn't have issues unless there's something going on that's making the controls look strange.  You might post a pic of the window so we can see what you're seeing.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nouveau

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • My Musings
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2013, 04:56:09 PM »
Which version of Windows are you using?  Menus shouldn't have issues unless there's something going on that's making the controls look strange.  You might post a pic of the window so we can see what you're seeing.

I use Windows 7... here are the pictures of both menues.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
3-10-2013 7-52-47 PM.jpg
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:13:28 PM by TrailMyx »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2013, 04:58:46 PM »
Hunt around in your windows setup and unclick where you are asking the system to use "big fonts".  Unsure where exactly that is....
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2013, 05:15:55 PM »
This is how it looks on my system (though I'm running Win2003 on my virtual machine....)

(p.s. I edited your post to remove 1 picture since the title shows your character name....)

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
kimmy_claw.jpg
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing