Author Topic: Trying to remove bugged script from Orion  (Read 1563 times)

Offline SkrimTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Skrim has no influence.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Trying to remove bugged script from Orion
« on: November 02, 2023, 01:09:31 PM »
I recently had a really nice script added to orion that has a vast variety of quality functions in it. Unfortunately, the script is bugged to hell and makes my game lag very, very badly. I basically can't even have my world map turned on or my character just fumbles over itself hardly able to move just because the map is open. I deleted everything that I could find on my computer that had anything to do with the script and also turned it completely off in orion in hopes that it would just go away. Again, unfortunately the script is still lingering somewhere within the software. Is the best bet to go about this is just to delete the character's profile entirely and start a new one? I've noticed that if I log in under one of my other accounts that has no scripts on it whatsoever is not affected while the world map is on during gameplay. Just would suck to delete the entire profile because I have everything set up exactly how I like it. Thanks to anyone that's willing to respond to this in advance.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to remove bugged script from Orion
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2023, 05:38:25 PM »
Your best bet would be to go to the Orion discord and ask their. I am sure that you will get a quick and potentially helpful response. You can also check the code and see if it saves anything to the computer. Maybe install a fresh Orion on another computer, copy the profile and test it on another computer. You will know quickly if it is the profile or not.

Offline SkrimTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Skrim has no influence.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to remove bugged script from Orion
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 12:26:24 PM »
Thank you!

Tags: