General > Off Topic

Countries that have visited SUO! (SUO International)

<< < (2/14) > >>

Ultima:
You have enough projects TM! You sure you want another one!? :P

Maybe we should have one list at the top....I guess I can update my own post with the current list.

SuperSlayer you may be right...there may in fact have been a Dain in here and I just never saw the post. He'll there could have been a few of em'. Sometimes (Most of the time) I'm not the best at welcoming the newcomers. :-[

Superslayer:

--- Quote from: Ultima on July 19, 2009, 03:53:16 PM ---You have enough projects TM! You sure you want another one!? :P

Maybe we should have one list at the top....I guess I can update my own post with the current list.

SuperSlayer you may be right...there may in fact have been a Dain in here and I just never saw the post. He'll there could have been a few of em'. Sometimes (Most of the time) I'm not the best at welcoming the newcomers. :-[

--- End quote ---

lol, ditto.

SunTigress:
what about that guy from brazil?

Endless Night:
And technically you can Add Ireland and England as thats where im from but i do reside in the US now .. so if your being particualr then you carnt.

Ultima:
What did I get myself into here!? LOL!

What happened I dropped the ball!? Cerveza yanked his post before I could copy and paste that baby! Aww! :(

The rest of you are going to have to help me out.  ;)

Thanks SunTigress...your right about Brazil reaching the shores of SUO. Added.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version