Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 2319 times)

Offline tuesday1Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tuesday1 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: September 12, 2023, 08:26:03 PM »
Hello anyone reading this.  I am glad to be back playing UO and even happier to have found this site.  Many good idea's here and some very funny posts.  Looking forward to reading more and conversing with you all.   ;D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 02:17:11 AM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!
Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the stickied examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a couple paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in English.)

Offline tuesday1Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tuesday1 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction Take Two
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 05:31:36 AM »
I started playing UO in 98 - my grandma played and made me a toon to play.  I was 14 and it took me a while but I did eventually had my first player crush on a guy named Beast of Burden.  I think he was a Tamer and I was a puppy dog.  Most of the time he sent me to gather reagents from the ground, some days I would be pked just for my bag of regs.

Eventually I pulled away from Beast and started doing more exciting things in the game.  After years of playing, then years of not, I have been compelled to return to a very different game than I left.  But, it is fun and I have found the changes in the game to be ok but play a bit on Siege for old times sake.

Tags: