ScriptUO

General => New member introductions => Topic started by: aresares on September 27, 2026, 03:41:07 AM

Title: Hello from a longtime UO player!
Post by: aresares on September 27, 2026, 03:41:07 AM
Hello everyone! 
I've been playing Ultima Online for many years, mostly on private shards. Over time I've become increasingly interested in scripts, automation and improving different aspects of the game. 
Recently I've been working a lot with fishing, lobster traps and Fish Monger quests, and while searching for existing scripts and ideas I came across this community. 
I'm currently using TazUO/ClassicUO, but I'm also interested in learning from older EasyUO scripts and understanding how other players have approached automation over the years. 
I'm looking forward to learning from the community and hopefully contributing as I gain more experience. 
Thanks for having me!
Ares
Title: Re: Hello from a longtime UO player!
Post by: gimlet on September 27, 2026, 12:14:49 PM

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!


WELCOME!