Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - aresares

Pages: [1]
1
New member introductions / Hello from a longtime UO player!
« on: Today at 03:41:07 AM »
Hello everyone! 
I've been playing Ultima Online for many years, mostly on private shards. Over time I've become increasingly interested in scripts, automation and improving different aspects of the game. 
Recently I've been working a lot with fishing, lobster traps and Fish Monger quests, and while searching for existing scripts and ideas I came across this community. 
I'm currently using TazUO/ClassicUO, but I'm also interested in learning from older EasyUO scripts and understanding how other players have approached automation over the years. 
I'm looking forward to learning from the community and hopefully contributing as I gain more experience. 
Thanks for having me!
Ares

Pages: [1]