Author Topic: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO  (Read 79842 times)

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dread385 has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2015, 11:44:08 AM »
+1
If the results are all the same (and it looks like it would be) - I think that time could be better spent adding those valuable updates you talked about that make the whole script that much more hands off.  At the end of the day the less the user has to setup, the less problems can occur.  A  good example of this is Guadah's Multiskill Trainer. (http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=8208.msg70597#msg70597)  With that I just open it up and grab the required resources, pick a skill, and hit start.  While it's a different beast... you get my point.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Kali's Bod Sorter for openEUO
« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2015, 04:31:49 PM »
+1
HI Dread

Like Kali mention I use Tower of rose for reward.   I seperate both because I didn't need the one BoD that yeild 100% Dull Copper, so I made a book call Shadow that had a chance to give me shadow runic.

Don't forget that sometime the PNG can give u a bonus too.   

Other the you naming the book wrong and sometime now having the expected reward, everything work fine

Tags: Bods  Bod