Author Topic: Garden Bed Gathering  (Read 57985 times)

Offline Gandolf

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Gandolf has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Garden Bed Gathering
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2015, 08:02:06 AM »
+1
can you harvest my beds ?

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2015, 08:23:54 AM »
+1
I beleive their are account bound.   If you have two account try to change the security and test it.  I will try when I get home.

Offline Gandolf

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2015, 08:40:06 AM »
+1
ok my icq is 474371121

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2015, 07:52:39 PM »
+1
I have four of these beds in my bank box gathering dust, I never took part in seed mania. I'm curious though, are these things remotely profitable or is what they do basically for your own consumption? I see white/black plants selling for an OK amount but those are rare I guess? Petals don't seem to sell at all, or for very little, according to the amounts and prices on vendor search.

What are you planting to make these generate gold?

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2015, 04:19:50 AM »
+1
I'm not doing it for generate gold.  I do it to gather orange petal and green thorn.   I have 4 bed, and if I'm lucky I can gather 6 to 12 seed of reneal.    I do also the naturalist quest to get the race colour, but those are mostly for me to get the colour clipping so I can make colour dye.   I try the vendor game and spend to much time trying to sell and supply my vendor then playing.  So many ppl are go to me that I like returning the favor when I can.

Offline Gandolf

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2015, 04:26:00 PM »
+1
I have 65 beds I do for dye and if you cross pollen I can get black and white seeds
plus I can get petals.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2015, 06:06:50 AM »
+1
I have tonns of black and white seeds from doing natrualist quest years ago .. what are they worth these days maybe i should liquidate.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2015, 08:15:20 AM »
+1
I have 65 beds I do for dye and if you cross pollen I can get black and white seeds
plus I can get petals.

Now I understand why Gandolf is pushing the issue.    I will ICQ you and try to help you.   The only way to access ur bed is if I plant the seed myself.  Can I borrow I few bed for testing.    I will find some time  and see how I can fix the new build.

Offline Gandolf

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2015, 04:23:57 PM »
+1
How many you want ?

Offline Wyst

• Activity:
    0%
  • Wyst has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2016, 09:57:08 AM »
+1
Curious if anyone has time again to play with this script?

It seems like it has a lot of potential just needs to figure out how to grab the plants around the character...

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • REEFHAWK has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2017, 05:52:09 AM »
+1
I would like to thank you for allowing us to use your Script.  I have been using it for a little while and have not had a problem.  Thanks once again. 

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2017, 09:20:19 PM »
+1
Hmm I can only get this to work on a few different spots not all of them. and it will only clip one plant and i have to restart. also the vanilla plant is MSBC. :) Is this still a work in progress ghost?

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2017, 03:52:23 AM »
+1
Yes,  I did play a bit with this version but was doing the job I wanted.      I will look to see what new on my version.  Thx for the ID

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2017, 03:45:01 PM »
+1
Np, also when I say it works in a few spots I mean just on the single garden bed. It will take only one of the nine portions. Is that how its supposed to work? if not how can I help with this cus ive wanted one of these for ages!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2017, 06:55:21 PM »
+1
it was first build for only 2 bed, since I only had two :)    Ver 1.3 should be able to handle 2 floor of bed maybe 3 floors.   I have 4 bed now and I can harvest all four from the same location.   I will post a pic of my setup.

Tags: