Author Topic: new too script uo  (Read 2439 times)

Offline bigchildpTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bigchildp has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
new too script uo
« on: June 17, 2013, 02:22:52 PM »
hello there i am new too this form and scriptUo i have been using easyuo for years now and been playing uo for last 8 years off and on. I am am checking out your site too see if you guys might have some good crafting scrips seeing as most of the bulk order deed scrips wont work for me any more. all so I am in search of a good working lumber jacking script so i might be able too spend more time with my girl friend and are 3 dogs and put some of my accounts back too good use getting runics kits for me and my friends and who ever elce needs help on my dieing shard  hope too be part of the fun soon thanks for your time and hope every one has a good day gaming

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +396
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: new too script uo
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 02:53:03 PM »
Well, we certainly have a few nice scripts here that you should look through.  I, too, use scripting to free up my personal life.  We have a nice community here and I bet you will enjoy it.  Before we unrestrict you, please say a little bit more about your play style shard etc.  You have a great start but are only real requirement is a beefy introduction.  Feel free to look through the stickied samples in the new members section.  We don't want super personal stuff of character names though.  Hope to hear from ya soon.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 06:10:37 PM »
Over the last 8 years i have learned  much about the world of uo i started playing uo in 1997 for about a year when I was about 19 years old .played for a year or so then i stoped playing  till 2006 . In 2006 six i was home one day like what too do what too do. and DING on came a little light bulb I said too my self i wonder if UO is still around! I checked it out seen u could  buy disk for uo 9th age . after about a mouth of playing my roommate  said he wanted too play. So soon  we both were playing UO .Few weeks later my neighbor started playing . Shortly after was one of my real life best friends along with  girlfriend of the time. Over the years they all stopped and gave me there accounts . I started playing catskills on then after about 4 years of playing there .I moved too ATL in atl i learned all about scripting from one of my new friends there that I came too trust . thow i did know about easyUo befor then I never got in too hard core scripts till then. I played on atl with my small group of friends most of witch i found were scripters . After a few years on atl of learning  I moved back home too catskills with few of my new friends too become spawners .We did lots of spawns and helped lots of people learn more about UO . I then moved agen after little over a year too Sonoma for PVP this time i played on sonoma for about 2 years then moved too drachenfels too retire  from drama .......

Now what I do is help people learn about Uo . I all ways seem too  find my self helping every new player  weather it be armor or training skills. I rather enjoy helping others seeing as they all most all ways become a dedicate friends. I offen lead public events where i ask in global chat for players too join us doing perlesses or other fun stuff . In my down time when not with friends hunting or helping newer players or returning players . I love too go out farming items in shame and other dungeons for new Items . I all so enjoy crafting but have hard time with doing bulk order deeds now seeing as the sorted and the script for trading them in no longer works . So now a days it seems when my friends are not on I am farming Ichor from wolf spiders for trade in points . Or I am hunting for leather or trading in my bods by hand . I don't really  have much else  too add other then i love Uo and with out scripter's Uo would have died years ago !!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Other things i love too do BANK SIT  I hit 120 bank sitting yesterday 

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +82
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 06:41:13 PM »
Wow. Very nice.
Welcome to the site ;)
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 07:28:46 PM »
thanks look forward too checking the scrips here I hear good things  8)

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +82
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 08:24:35 PM »
I feel certain a mod will be along shortly to lift your restricted status. When that happens be sure to use the search function to find what you want/need. Be sure to ask any questions you have. The gang here are quite good at helping out.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +396
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 09:16:59 PM »
Yeah...
that is great!  welcome to the site.  i dropped banksitting from my skill list when West Brit bank turned dead.

I think we may have a bod sorter here that works... pretty sure.

enjoy looking around. unrestricted

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.6%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +655
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 09:27:24 PM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 09:28:33 PM »
On my server WBB is not dead if you think 4 players is a lot of people :P

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.8%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +566
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 05:02:31 AM »
On my server WBB is not dead if you think 4 players is a lot of people :P

4 people at WBB anymore is an accomplishment! Welcome!  :D

Tags: