Author Topic: Crisis Inscription Trainer 2.1 & 2.1b and 2.2 with Hiding  (Read 5922 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Crisis Inscription Trainer 2.1 & 2.1b and 2.2 with Hiding
« on: June 27, 2013, 11:42:20 AM »
Code: [Select]
;===================================================================
; Script Name: Crisis Inscription Trainer (Will become Crisis INscription Master after future updates.)
; Author: Crisis
; Version: 2.1
; Client Tested with: 7.0.31.0
; EUO version tested with: 1.5 (version 242)
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Release Date: 06/27/2013
; Revision Date: N/A
; Purpose:
;     .Train Inscription 0-100
;
; Revisions:
;     . N/A
;
; Requirements:
;     . You need to have a resouce bag and a storage bag secured in your house or in a bank box.
;     . You must have all regs, blank scrolls, and iron ingots in your resource secure bag.
;     . You must have a completed scrolls bag secured in your house or in a bank box.
;     . You must have at least one tinker tool in your backpack.
;     . You must have enough tinkering to craft tinker tool kits and scribe pens.
;     . If you are using your bank box, you must must be at the bank say "bank" before starting the script.
;     . Choose EA or RUNUO hard coded at the beginning of the script.
;
; Future Updates:
;     . Craft individual scrolls in quantity (Magery, Necromancy, Mysticism)
;     . Craft Spellbooks and Runebooks
;     . Fill Spellbooks
;
; Special Thanks:
;     . Ximan for helping me immensly with setting this up and testing it.
;     . You taught me so much!
;
; Copyright: 2013 Crisis

I have a lot of plans for this script but started with just the trainer to begin with. Eventually it will be a one stop inscription script to include making individual scrolls in quantity, making spellbooks and runebooks, and of course filling the spellbooks.

Requirements:
1.  Resource bag (all magery regs, blank scrolls, and iron ingots) secured in your house or in your bank box
2.  Finished item bag secured in your house or in your bank box.
3.  Tinkering, need enough to craft tinker tool kits and scribe pens. (Will add on to make it look for tools in resource bag in the near future)
4.  You must have at least 1 tinker tool kit in your backpack.
5.  If you are using the bank, you must be at the bank and say "bank" before starting the script. (I will add this in for future release)

You can hard code the findid for your resource and finished item secures if you like.

I have tested this and it is working fine for me. I would love feedback and suggestions!!

UPDATE 07/01/2013
Added RUNUO Capability

UPDATE 01/01/2014
Added Hiding Capability

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Crisis Inscription Trainer 2.1.txt
Crisis Inscription Trainer 2.1b.txt
Crisis Inscription Trainer with Hiding 2.2.txt
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 08:53:36 AM by Crisis »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis Inscription Trainer 2.1 & 2.1b
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 05:32:02 PM »
Added RUNUO capability and hiding ;D

2.1 EA Only
2.1b EA & RUNUO
2.2 with Hiding
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 08:33:30 AM by Crisis »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 06:51:36 PM »
This script is working very nice... 2hrs in and 34 skill points gained so far.    One thing that would be nice is a hiding option.  To auto hide after you have finished meditating.

Otherwise very nice script and great little menu.

Congratulations your Script has been moved to Script library
(If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.)

Thank you for your submission.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 08:35:52 AM »
This script is working very nice... 2hrs in and 34 skill points gained so far.    One thing that would be nice is a hiding option.  To auto hide after you have finished meditating.

Otherwise very nice script and great little menu.

Congratulations your Script has been moved to Script library
(If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.)

Thank you for your submission.

I added hiding to the newest version. The only downside is that it adds an extra 11 seconds after each meditation cycle but there is no way around that. With the hiding version there is a prompt on if you want to use hiding or not. Thanks for the help with hiding XIIxOveR!

Offline retnuh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • retnuh has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis Inscription Trainer 2.1 & 2.1b and 2.2 with Hiding
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 03:21:15 PM »
So I've been using this script a couple of days on OSI shard Atl. I live on the west coast so I think that might have something to do with my problem but the tinkwait sub seems to stop me in the process every time. I've adjusted the gumptimeout to 500 and even up to 5000 but for some reason it still comes up with the problem waiting on tinker gump. So I was wondering if someone could give me some instruction on how to re-try the tool once more on the tinker before hitting that message. Thanks in advance

Tags: