Author Topic: Another Returning Vet! :)  (Read 2036 times)

Offline TylerSixxTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TylerSixx has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Another Returning Vet! :)
« on: August 04, 2013, 11:52:51 AM »
Hello all, my names Tyler. Ive played UO since 2001. I did miss the glory years of pre trammel, but I did get the chance to see the downfall of uo though AoS and itemization :( BUT! none the less, the game still has a special place on my hard drive  ;) and I cant seem to quit. Been on and off for the last few years, staying active only long enough to get some decent stuff/set up, then to cancel my account and send it all off to the IDOCers lol. This time, I have a couple old guild mates re-joining with me and hopefully we are going to rebuild our empire, if there is any community left! I look forward to chatting with you all, and hopefully contribute back with what I am able.

-Tyler

Offline Thangos

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thangos has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Another Returning Vet! :)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 06:45:00 AM »
Yeah playing UO wasn't the same after friends quit. Had one die in a car crash, another to cancer, and one committed suicide after loosing a custody battle. UO was more than a game it was a complete social network. I seen a lot of tears of pain and joy in UO. I guess a lot of people don't realize that.

Are you playing OSI or FreeShards? There are some good T2A FS out there. I missed the old supremely accurate/silver/vanquishing weapons. I found a server using old publish. I just hate aving to build skills again. I don't want to slave over a game I had already spent years trying to get good at LOL. I am lazy I guess.

UO is just one of those games that I can't seem to get away from.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +539
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 06:48:19 AM »
Hi Tyler -

Would love to remove your restricted status but tell us a little more about yourself first so I can :)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 01:52:35 PM »
Im playing OSI, on pac. Everytime I head to luna im lucky to come across one person sitting afk :( Ive thought about giving UOforever a try, but for now Ill stick to OSI.

Not alot to really tell about myself really. But ive always been a huge pvper, led a few small/medium sized pvp guilds on pac back in the day. Was apart of TaR,and FL for awhile, as well as quite a few smaller guilds I cant even remember lol, never did any PvM unless it was a champ spawn, even then it was only to provoke a fight.

When I was first starting in PVP, I followed a guy named "Goodguy" the assassin on the uostratics board, back before youtube, people would post tons of screen shots with captions, like reading a comic book. So, I created an assassin char, which was the most fun ive ever had in the game, sneaking around deadly poisoning people with my war forks and spears, if I was lucky id run into a miner and his pack animals, which would provide me enough ore to sell or trade for more weapons and poison. Then I joined a Faction guild P^H Which was my first taste of "real" fighting. Oh how I miss that!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +539
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 05:17:26 PM »
Thanks for the update :) Restricted status lifted.

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +603
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 05:37:04 PM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%