Author Topic: No Z Axis for tradeskill equipment. (Forges, Soulforges)  (Read 15704 times)

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: No Z Axis for tradeskill equipment. (Forges, Soulforges)
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2013, 07:57:51 AM »
Ok will everyone please post all these "COMMON KNOWLEDGE BUGS"   as i suspect i don't know any of them.
I too rarely know any "Common Knowledge" bugs.  But then again EN.. you an i are not very common
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2013, 08:26:50 AM »
Common knowledge but there was a way to use the deco tool to raise and break the massive soul forges into a single tile piece sou you could actually have one in a small house.  It may be fixed but I thought that bug was also fairly common knowledge!

You can also place a soul forge in a 7 X 7 house or 8 X 8 I do not remember which and after you place it. Go to customize and take all the outer parts of the soul forge down by placing walls or other objects where teh soulforge used to be and what you are left with is a 2 x 2 soulforge. I did this on one of my extra shards shortly ago on the second floor. With a 8 x 8 you can only place 2 floors.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 02:07:20 PM »
Common knowledge but there was a way to use the deco tool to raise and break the massive soul forges into a single tile piece sou you could actually have one in a small house.  It may be fixed but I thought that bug was also fairly common knowledge!

You can also place a soul forge in a 7 X 7 house or 8 X 8 I do not remember which and after you place it. Go to customize and take all the outer parts of the soul forge down by placing walls or other objects where teh soulforge used to be and what you are left with is a 2 x 2 soulforge. I did this on one of my extra shards shortly ago on the second floor. With a 8 x 8 you can only place 2 floors.

You can also place a soul forge and then customize the house and place a teleport tile in the middle of it and then be able to teleport to the middle of your forge
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 03:38:06 PM »

You can also place a soul forge and then customize the house and place a teleport tile in the middle of it and then be able to teleport to the middle of your forge

Nice this is one I had not thought of.

Keep them coming. We can break this down and make a thread called. "All thought common bugs "

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2013, 05:51:32 AM »
A possible other "bug" or more likely an unknown game mechanic. You can turn your house trash can into a secure and then it is no longer limited to 400 max weight, but now is like all house containers is can hold unlimited weight.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2013, 06:02:48 AM »
A possible other "bug" or more likely an unknown game mechanic. You can turn your house trash can into a secure and then it is no longer limited to 400 max weight, but now is like all house containers is can hold unlimited weight.

not a bug.  They specifically made it so you could lock down the trash barrel.  Especially during clean-up.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: