Author Topic: Siege Unravel Stats  (Read 6624 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Siege Unravel Stats
« on: January 14, 2014, 04:58:30 AM »
I am pulling together some information on Siege specifics and am not finding a place to put it so I am going to start here.

With the additional arms lore bonus, unraveling special wood weapons has a slightly better yield.

Unraveling at QF with a gargoyle:

Exceptional Oak Bow: 5 MR
Exceptional Ash/Yew/Frostwood: 3 MR
Exceptional Bloodwood Bow: 1-2 EE

6 non-exceptional bloodwood bows: 8 EE (1.3 per)
54 exceptional bloodwood bows: 67 EE (1.24 per)

I ran a larger sample and my result seemed to trend toward one essence per 4.4 bloodwood boards.

All bloodwood bows unraveled to EE at the QF. Rate of return for non-exceptional is likely an anomaly and I would guess that rate of return variance is based on durability as we have seen in other testing. Conversion rate appears to be approximately one enchanted essence per 5.5 bloodwood boards using bows. Since exceptional doesn't matter, the rate of return should be better making bokutos.  
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 02:56:31 AM by Paulonius »
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Siege Unravel Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 01:28:42 PM »
I'd say to try Heavy X Bows, but the Ratio of Bloodwood to Essence would probably give you the same results.

They usually wind up with 80+ Durability.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: