Author Topic: Rebirth UO  (Read 122426 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Rebirth UO
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2015, 09:50:15 PM »
Oh, also receipes drop as fishing chest loot as well.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2015, 03:51:46 AM »
To people thinking about joining or struggling to get started: I'm running a guild as an ode to my old osi guild FL, If you see any of my members on tell em you need help. We don't mind dropping lrc suits and a pet or two to help out. I have 8 starter Gdraggs shrunken ready to be gifted.

We are a PvP guild but we put server health first, so do not be shy.

To a previous poster: Its not like AOS but its not imbue/reforge either lol ML was easy to get started, and ToTs are on and these can be farmed from young player status easily. Halloween event still active as well and you can get a huge boost by getting some of the rewards, conjurers gear and some customs as well. My Main chars are Verbis Darkwood, Jack Daniels, Verbin, Captain Jack. If you see me on I will help if im not afk :)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2015, 04:39:05 AM »
Thx, I meet some nice person last night and give me bost, I really warm me up and put a big smile on my face when the take time to help me out.  The more time I spend here, the more I see a nice server population.  I'm slowly reaching for help.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2015, 09:23:47 AM »
Good to know, thanks Scorpio :)

I died 4 times last night to a rat mage ROFL. Yes, I did finally get him...

One of the pieces I didn't think through was using the skill bump up tokens; without realizing they were only on the inital character I used them all LOL. Oh well, having fun anyway!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2015, 02:37:03 PM »
Good to know, thanks Scorpio :)

I died 4 times last night to a rat mage ROFL. Yes, I did finally get him...

One of the pieces I didn't think through was using the skill bump up tokens; without realizing they were only on the inital character I used them all LOL. Oh well, having fun anyway!

X

If you would like to have your skills adjusted we could work it out to where i can take the skill from one char and onto the next since you just started.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2015, 03:30:09 PM »
Tidus,
been trying to hunt for Mystic scroll,  Do you have any idea which monster drop them.   There no vendor in termur to sell book or scroll

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2015, 07:31:12 AM »
If you would like to have your skills adjusted we could work it out to where i can take the skill from one char and onto the next since you just started.
Thanks Tidus, much appreciated. I'll Hold off that favor for now and hit you up when I really need something ;) It all needs to get trained up eventually! And at least I didn't use them on something stupid, like Meditation or Focus lol.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2015, 01:02:59 PM »
Still trying to figure out what skill to use it.  I did taming and now looking for another skill,  was thinking of Sword and Tactic maybe, event if it hard to build suit and get armour

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2015, 03:54:46 AM »
Wow   finally got enough money to get a little helper,  since I didn't wanted to lost it I decide to insure it.  Cost me another 100k in insure, their all my founding, what a scam,  Should have a warning.   

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2015, 04:30:27 AM »
Wow   finally got enough money to get a little helper,  since I didn't wanted to lost it I decide to insure it.  Cost me another 100k in insure, their all my founding, what a scam,  Should have a warning.   
Use it as fast as possible, this is a bad thing from a banned dev and will be removed (ofc refunded) soon.
But i will provide something making training a bit easyier WITHOUT the helper...

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2015, 07:09:03 AM »
Not to mention the beefed up spawns to tame in Ilshenar and Trinsic fel/tram.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2015, 07:46:28 AM »
I'm at Gm and was trying taming Bull but didn't get any gain event after 30 Bulls. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2015, 09:23:02 AM »
I'm at Gm and was trying taming Bull but didn't get any gain event after 30 Bulls.  

You should be going to the Ridgebacks.  There's a huge spawn of them in Ilshenar now.  Also there's a pretty quick spawn in the Ridgeback pens that's pretty easily scriptable down in the savage camp.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2015, 06:40:55 AM »
Tidus,
been trying to hunt for Mystic scroll,  Do you have any idea which monster drop them.   There no vendor in termur to sell book or scroll

I have full mystic book, and a scribe. Get me resources and ill get you your book. Although I believe i already helped you ghost. Think you go by different name in game. If not PM me

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2015, 06:43:50 AM »
Tidus,
I have full mystic book, and a scribe. Get me resources and ill get you your book. Although I believe i already helped you ghost. Think you go by different name in game. If not PM me
Hey Scorpio! Let me know if you are open to an additional guild add, I need to get connected with a group over there since I've kind of hit my solo max :)

X

Tags: