Author Topic: A good spot to farm fel tmaps  (Read 5345 times)

Offline floofpunkittenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • floofpunkitten has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
A good spot to farm fel tmaps
« on: April 15, 2014, 03:25:34 AM »
So I did some research on what drops lvl 5 maps, decided on balrons in hythloth, only to find that you cant recall in or out of their... seriously. So now I'm wondering what is the best to farm for lvl 4+ fel maps.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: A good spot to farm fel tmaps
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 07:26:42 AM »
Level 6 Tmaps from Miasma. You can not recall into or out of this dungeon either but it is just a short walk to her spawn area.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 08:33:59 AM »
Level 6 Tmaps from Miasma. You can not recall into or out of this dungeon either but it is just a short walk to her spawn area.

I did Miasma easy on my sampire.  I would only loot Chests and would end up with about 5 in 30 minutes.  i would bring my stealther in to pick up the chests that my sampire was getting.  I used an auto honor and attack script and just went at it against miasma.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 10:00:55 AM »
Miasma doesn't yield fel maps, though.

Offline Sardorn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sardorn has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 04:27:07 AM »
Miasma doesn't yield level 5 tmaps, the chests however are all randomized. I get quite a few 6 fels with my sampire when I get to farming them

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 05:10:23 AM »

Yes she does. She drops Fel,Tram,Ter Mer, and Ish.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 09:47:44 PM »

Yes she does. She drops Fel,Tram,Ter Mer, and Ish.

Great Googly Moogly - I had no idea. 

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 05:03:21 AM »
I think that now that tmaps are randomized, any tmap dropped can become a map to any facet.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 06:14:36 AM »
I think that now that tmaps are randomized, any tmap dropped can become a map to any facet.

Whaaaat?!  Does this include fishing tmaps?

Darnit, we have GOT to get that automated level 1/2 farmer going.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 01:22:19 PM »
Miasma was where I got all of my Fel maps... such an easy kill, used to collect all items as well and smelt them down for imbue ingredients. Bladed staff imbued and it takes just a few hits to kill. War axe for macers.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 08:33:38 PM by SolidSnake »

Offline Sardorn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sardorn has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 06:58:53 AM »
Only Chest maps are random, actual maps which drop from critters are bound to their facet. What I haven't tested is if when they reset they change facets? From what I've noticed, they stay the same facet just move locations but it's nothing I've actually tested. ("noticed" being the key word)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:35:26 AM by 12TimesOver »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 08:37:36 AM »
Only Chest maps are random, actual maps which drop from critters are bound to their facet. What I haven't tested is if when they reset they change facets? From what I've noticed, they stay the same facet just move locations but it's nothing I've actually tested. ("noticed" being the key word)

Whoops, I accidentally hit "Modify" rather than "Quote" when I replied to your post lol. Rough Monday :D

Anyhow, I just confirmed at Stratics and it seems that you are correct; the map dropped off a monster directly maintains the facet of the monster when killed while maps in dropped chests are randomized. Good call, I never realized there was a difference.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: