Author Topic: ...This forum is called "Receipes"...  (Read 11027 times)

Offline FluwtonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Fluwton has no influence.
  • Shorn scrotum and fancy-free!
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
...This forum is called "Receipes"...
« on: May 09, 2014, 12:46:40 PM »
What's a receipe?

...Anyway, to be relevant to the topic.

Stuffed Peppers.
Take the hottest peppers you can stand, hollow them out, fill with ground beef.  Sprinkle Cheese.  Wrap in bacon.  Cook until delicious.

Spicy chip dip.
Get a container of sour cream.  Get onion soup mix.  Cut up 2-3 of the hottest peppers you can stand. Red savinas and trinidad scorpions are ideal if you hate your face.  Mix it all together and dip chips in it.

Spicy pepper.
Take a hot pepper.  Put it in your mouth.  Chew and swallow.  Lay on the floor and cry like a sissy girl.  Breathe in and realize you just maced yourself.  Cry more.

...I like peppers.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: ...This forum is called "Receipes"...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 01:56:13 PM »
Sounds like you grew up in New Mexico.  I'll never forget the time when I was eating a green chili cheeseburger and I felt a capillary burst in my sinus and flooded my burger in a fountain of blood.  That was one hot mamma!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 07:42:46 PM »
Sounds like you grew up in New Mexico.  I'll never forget the time when I was eating a green chili cheeseburger and I felt a capillary burst in my sinus and flooded my burger in a fountain of blood.  That was one hot mamma!
A bit further north, in the land of caribou and excessive manners.  You have no idea how hard it is to get (reliable) peppers this far north.

I started growing my own a few years ago, and have a growlight in my basement to keep them going outside the tiny grow season here.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 04:26:09 AM »
What are you using for grow lights?
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 11:12:55 AM »
A variation on this thing:
http://growace.com/product_info/600w-hps-hml-umbrella-reflector-digital-ballast-grow-light-kit.html

A word of warning, if you go for a "cheap" one like this, it'll spit out radio interference like a mofo.  I had to rewire a bunch of crap in my basement because the TV coax was acting like an antenna and knocking out my neighbour's cable modems.

Offline Sardorn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sardorn has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 07:27:36 AM »
Stuffed Peppers.
Take the hottest peppers you can stand, hollow them out, fill with ground beef.  Sprinkle Cheese.  Wrap in bacon.  Cook until delicious.

My wife makes something similar, it was her take on poppers...she mixes cream cheese, shredded cheddar and some sort of salad dressing, ranch maybe? We've done 2 versions, dipped and fried with just the cheese stuffing and on the grill with those things that have holes to keep the peppers upright, half meat and topped off with cheese (we used chorizo or whatever it is). Both were quite tasty.

Tags: