Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Publish 86 TC1  (Read 2875 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Publish 86 TC1
« on: July 21, 2014, 09:51:02 AM »
Publish 86 TC1

Posted by Bonnie Armstrong | 2014 Jul 21 17:00 -0400 GMT 徳と悪徳  – 第一段階(Vice vs Virtue – phase1) 私達はあなた達に最初にこの徳と悪徳システム(以下VvV)を紹介できる事にエキサイトしています!今回はシステムのテストセンターへの初のリリー スである為発生した不具合などは将来的に修正される予定であるという事をあらかじめご了承下さい。フィードバックや不具合リポートはこちらまでお送って下 さる様お願いいたします。 uo@broadsword.com . 今回期待できる事は以下の通りです! フェルッカのユーゲートにVvVへの加入ストーンを設置しました VvVに参加する為にはギルドに所属している必要があります、そしてあなたの所属するギルドマスターによって既にVvVへ加入済でなければいけません。 VvVに参加すると自動的に任意の派閥へと振り分けられます。これは試験的な試みですので一部のメッセージは既存の派閥ツールのものが表示されます。 VvVに参加後ゲームにログインする際、及びログイン中に次のステータスアップデートを受けます: 戦闘が有効であり、何処の街で戦いが起こっているのか表示 戦いは終わっておりクールダウンの時間である 戦いは終わっているが次の試合を始める為により多くのプレイヤーが必要 すでに戦い開始され、その戦いの起きいる街の表示 戦闘が有効になっている街を訪れた際、ステータスのポップアップが開き参加している上位3位までのギルドの得点とあなたのギルドの得点が表示されます。 ガード圏内であってもVvVが有効な領域では呪文に制限はありません。 最初に十分な得点を得たギルドが勝利を得ます、進行状況はステータスバーによって見る事ができます。 得点を得られる行為、 その街を占領している唯一のギルドであること *生存状態である事、家の中や船の上にいる場合はカウントされません。 対抗しているギルドのプレイヤーを殺すこと *キルポイントを再度受ける為には5分間の待ち時間があります シギルを盗む、またはVvVのPriestsに戻す行為 ・シギルは試合開始後決められた5つある試合箇所の1つにランダムな間隔で湧きます ・シギルが湧くとシギルのアイコンが(バトルステータスの窓の下にあります)点灯します ・シギルはpassive detecting hidden(探知)スキルが80以上であるプレイヤーが近くを通った場合スキルの自動使用で発見する事が出来ます、その際には“* 何かが隠れていることを感じ取った… *”というメッセージが表示されます。 ・発見されたシギルはプレイヤーがdetecting hidden【探知】スキルを使用する事によって見つけ出す事ができます ・見つけ出されたシギルはstealing【窃盗】スキルが100以上あるプレイヤーがスキルを使用する事によって盗む事ができます。 ・シギルはVvVの地域から移動させる事はできません。もし移動させられた場合は別のシギルがランダムな時間間隔で湧き直します ・その際にVvVのPriestsが街のどこかに出現します ・シギルをPriestsに戻す事により、チームのポイント獲得に貢献する事もできます! ・戦いの終わりに戦闘領域のプレイヤーのプレイ画面にガンプが表示され基本的なステータス進行状況が映し出されます VvVの罠(トラップ)について […]

http://uo2.stratics.com/posts/46925

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Publish 86 TC1
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 05:04:01 PM »

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 05:32:06 PM »
That is one way to put it, but I would have been a little more sutle with my statements.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 05:46:32 AM »
I think this is an encrypted message from the ferrets planning to attack us. We must beat them to it!

XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 09:25:12 AM »
Lol, he would never tell me what his night job was, but now I know!  Thanks Pearls!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 04:24:54 AM »
~snort~

I miss you guys.

Tags: