Author Topic: Item decay  (Read 2654 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Item decay
« on: September 26, 2014, 03:20:25 PM »
Did you guy notice that the item on the ground seen to decay faster. I was able to hunt in dungeon and leave a bag on the ground until it was full.. now some of my bag decay in 10 min.   

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Item decay
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 09:32:05 PM »
I was wondering the same thing. I was out doing fishing up some MiBs. I had three chests on my boat deck and one disappeared after about an hour. I moved the other two to try and refresh them and quit shortly after. Zero chance another player took it from my boat.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 09:33:28 PM »
Yup, had something to do with a server crash. They Quadrupled the decay rate of items on the ground.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 12:12:20 PM »
When we do peerless, we noticed that we dont have much time to loot before everyones loot is merged together. Wonder if this timer changed or if the new loot system just gives too much nice goodies and we lack the time to evaluate it.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 01:16:42 PM »
I would say that so much to look at now. Most people only looked for relics or at jewelry prior to the change.

Tags: