Author Topic: Menu turn log in black  (Read 2815 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Menu turn log in black
« on: October 17, 2014, 10:04:39 PM »
I have been playing with building menu. and some of them turn my log in window black    If the script is running  and I need to log off. the window turn black. I need to close main UO and restarted it.   I have look into some build and can't find any reason why this happen. Any inside on that.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Menu turn log in black
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 06:14:20 AM »
I have been playing with building menu. and some of them turn my log in window black    If the script is running  and I need to log off. the window turn black. I need to close main UO and restarted it.   I have look into some build and can't find any reason why this happen. Any inside on that.
Sounds like unclean code giving an memory overflow..
Then Windows may priotize client as low and it goes to death.

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Menu turn log in black
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 07:00:09 AM »
any way to prevent this.   Right now I put a bandage on it  not sure that the proper way to deal with that.    Guest I can use ON/OFF as well.
if #CLILOGGED = 0
   Pause

Tags: