Author Topic: HTTP Post  (Read 4302 times)

Offline PBRTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • PBR has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
HTTP Post
« on: November 20, 2014, 05:18:41 PM »
Hey guys, I am converting some of my c# scripts over to pascal, and ran into a wall. I use HTTP Post to send a few variables to a php script on an apache web server. Really simple using basic authentication. I am running into issues using pascal though, where the api doesnt have any authentication functions built in. I tried using http://user:pass@www.server.com/post.php but am just getting an error similar to "your web browser doesn't know how to handle credentials". Anyone have any solutions or ideas?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: HTTP Post
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 05:56:32 PM »
Can you send commands outside of pascal to a separate program that will move these commands to a website possibly? I remember pascal having commands to move parameters to another program. I believe this will work but do not know if you want to go this route?

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 10:29:05 PM »
i guess it works similar as easyuo.
http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php?title=SendHeader

If not, i can look at source..

Offline PBRTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • PBR has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 09:14:04 PM »
Can you send commands outside of pascal to a separate program that will move these commands to a website possibly? I remember pascal having commands to move parameters to another program. I believe this will work but do not know if you want to go this route?
That was option B, to just save a text file with the parameters and build an app to watch that directory and upload the information in c#. I was just hoping to not have to worry about all that.

Crome, I tried building the login information into the header, but am having trouble getting the HTTP_Header function to work correctly. The API isn't complete in that respect, so any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Tags: