Author Topic: New Member introductions fm New Buddy  (Read 1667 times)

Offline ayretimrTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ayretimr has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Member introductions fm New Buddy
« on: November 24, 2014, 05:42:41 AM »
Hi . Everybody. ;)

My name is Tim & come from Taipei.i am above of 35 years old. i started my own business for wholesale & retail some kind of sports goods around the world/local using internet
i always communicates with our customers by mail/skype for providing our good services. such as quotation,comments,sold-out services...etc
i was married & my wife is working with me for our business daily.we have the same goals for development our business & our life.

i am hard working with own business at shop all times by days,my hobbies is fishing & hiking,cos i can take a break fm outsides with my lovely dog.
i have been playing UO for 15 years but it was under suspension by several times, that's my 3rd times to returning UO for enjoying this games.
when i was students since 1999, i played UO at Sonoma , i remembered that i used the 56K modem for playing the worldwide'game. i met a net friends & learing english over there.
i played with my guildmates daily for how to enlarge our Guild. how to get the Fame into the shards. how to get some Techniques & News comes fm each others by times.

Why did I come back? cos i never imagine that the online game which can be existing more than 15 years.all my childhood memory with UO thru my life until today.
my mother shards is formosa right now .i want to join this forum cos i got some information fm oth players. they strongly recommended us to find the information by this valued forum.
i had been joined with EasyUO, but their scripts is not workable & old methods of gaining skills .i am not the professional Scriptor.but sometimes,i try to take the amendments with the scripts by own knowledge or seeking the assistance fm oth player who got this knowledge.
My english is not so good but i really draw my effort/attention to write this message on New Member introductions. hoped that i can meet some new friends & get more script's knowledge over there.

Looking forward to joining in on this forum and getting to know a few of you.

Nice day for Everyone!! :P

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Member introductions fm New Buddy
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 06:24:37 AM »
WELCOME!

Glad to have you as a member of the community!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 07:46:55 AM »
Hope you enjoy the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 03:24:38 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 10:44:01 AM »
Welcome to SUO community.

Tags: Yeah