Author Topic: Need Help  (Read 1853 times)

Offline cybercasperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Need Help
« on: November 24, 2014, 03:25:11 PM »
was wondering if someone could walk me through setting up a pathfind sub. also i am not very good with writing my own scripts but will do anything that needs to be done to learn

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Need Help
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 09:17:46 PM »
First we need to know what you are trying to do.

start by writing down what you want to accomplish 
give it an order.

Look into the snippet and the library forum . 80% of what you want to do is available. 

Offline cybercasperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 12:14:20 PM »
i want to be able to set up a script like the jhelom bull tamer script where u start in the middle and find bulls but instead of taming i want to use it so i can kill them along with the goats and other things that will give reg leather. and when using a sniplet is that sort of like a copy and pass into a script or do u have to call on it from like a folder

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 09:00:10 AM »
Tidus make one that you can recall around.   I use it to collect leather killing polar bear.     Just  put a LCR suit because u recall lot, Bear tallie and fire weapon; it work great for me.    Use the bovine slayer to cut corpse,  The script find the monster, pathfind to it, kill it, gather leatherand when full recall home. I might have BOS option. Was cheaper to recall home.  Give it a try.   

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=280.msg1709#msg1709

If you have lame 3.0 , just enter all the ID.   It should be able to drag bull to you. 

Tags: