Author Topic: Fishing up MIB's, Luck, & Fisherman's Suit  (Read 2561 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Fishing up MIB's, Luck, & Fisherman's Suit
« on: November 27, 2014, 12:33:07 PM »
Has anyone tried experimenting and seeing if luck plays an issue in the number of MIB's fished up or the number of serpents that get fished up? Has anyone checked to see if the fisherman's suit has become relevant or is it still the same POS that it was?

If no one else has, I will see abut testing it and posting my findings.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Fishing up MIB's, Luck, & Fisherman's Suit
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 05:09:04 PM »
Believe TM is the expert, and the answer is still, "No."  He would know better, though.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 07:11:25 PM »
Believe TM is the expert, and the answer is still, "No."  He would know better, though.

I was trying to locate the post where they talked about the luck suits in fishing loot.  I think I remember them saying it doesn't help, but I can't seem to locate it.  I'll keep looking, but I wouldn't waste your time experimenting in the mean time....
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 07:20:33 PM »
I tried a 2300 luck suit opening mibs and found no difference on white nets

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 07:47:47 PM »
I don't seem to have any problems collecting mibs..

about 10 serpents an hour, almost half of them I pull a MIB

I normal don't pop the bottles until I have a good stash of them and pop them all at once
then I probbaly get about 2-4 ASOS from 125 count.

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
FAF.jpg
mibs 2.png
mibs.png

Tags: