Author Topic: Suit Building  (Read 3841 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Suit Building
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:02:47 PM »
I am having a problem getting my suits with all 70 resists but leaving enough mod room to add the mods I want, especially if I want to reforge.

Anyone have any tips or advice to share by chance?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Suit Building
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 07:33:07 PM »
Yes,  But hard to share since I have no idea who going to wear the suit.   

But I do try to only use one artifact per suit.   I mostly able to use head and pant form artifact and craft the rest.    U need also to get the right resist on the right location.   I craft lot of pieces  for that and enhanced after.    I only reforged if I need something special.

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 02:36:11 AM »
Do you put on resists first? Right now I need to make a new suit for my Sampire, ABC Archer, Pure Bard. I want to try to add luck in to the mix but I have always had issues getting all 70's plus the mods I need.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 06:26:53 AM »
I usually put on resists last because normally i don't end up going full so they are mats i can waste easier.  I use a spreadsheet to figure out based on the pieces i made with reforging that have the best resists together and what pieces i need to do certain resists on to keep the suit the way i want it.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 07:35:14 AM »
Like Tidus said,  write down what you want on you suit on a spreadsheet.  Here was my first attempt to build luck suit for a mage.

It hard to get the full 70's resist cap.    For a Sammy I usually manage to get around 70/75/65/65/72.   After you need to think of which material you want to use.  Getting 1200 luck for a sammy is easy those day with the new talie and hunting jewelry.      

For my Bard, I reforge pieces with 150 luck and MR3.  imbuie LRC 20 and LMC 7 and enchance for 190 luck.  that left me with some resist a bit low but he his a support.  Not getting hit lot.   

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Suit_Skill pic.jpg
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 07:48:33 AM by The Ghost »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 01:09:58 PM »
Getting Your Resists to work you'll need to understand just what enhancing does with each material, how Imbuing resists on armor increases them from their base resists to a maximum of +15 from the base. To Maximize resists you will want to craft armor with The resists you are imbuing at its minimum, then for ease of crafting try not to stray to far away from +4 from the Base resists.

Sounds Complex.
- Material Bonus
- Figure out what the Base Resists are for your armor (Uoguide.com or crafting/buying a non exceptional piece)
- When imbuing Resists, try for pieces with the Base resist in the resist you are crafting
- When Building a spreadsheet, try not to stray too far away from the base resist +4 (+2->+6) is an okay range, start getting further from that
and the pieces will be hard to come by.

Spreadsheet spreadsheet spreadsheet
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline rwek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rwek has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 03:00:40 AM »
There are a couple of spreadsheets already setup you can find on stratics.

Here is a link to one I just found last night. Includes a table for setting prices so you can figure costs for your shard.

I havent used it to build a suit yet, but it looks really good.

https://stratics.com/community/threads/new-imbuing-calculator.229839/

Tags: