Author Topic: question about luck  (Read 8147 times)

Offline madatuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
question about luck
« on: January 11, 2015, 12:27:58 PM »
i have made an sampire suit with 1600 luck without using the statue. I been killing chaos vortex and unbound air elementals. I dont really see a difference. does anyone else having this issue ? what have you been killing and getting good loot from ? 

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
Re: question about luck
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 12:35:13 PM »
From my experience they royally screwed over The new dungeons with the change. The fame off an unbound seems like the same of a regular dragon rofl, which means the loot would be around the same. Just run around and kill some high end monsters.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline madatuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 12:56:17 PM »
uo guide shows the unbound energy vortex having 22500 fame is that out of date ?

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 01:40:36 PM »
Bosses & named creatures is what you want to be killing. Luck only has limited effects to what it can do so it is hard to tell if it is making a difference at all as you have no way of comparing. Only keeping statistics on killing the same creature over and over for a long time could point out the differences. UEV's are no longer appealing since the global loot publish.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 01:49:45 PM »
The loot system was tune down in Nov after a screw up in DOOM.   Now to get good drop I have use my sammy with 1200 luck.   and get some good drop sometime.   Big boss peerless since to have good items.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 02:12:51 PM »
What was the screwup in doom?

I don't think its so muchly fame related as how much gold the monster drops, but I could be wrong. I don't get as good of items off the slasher (10,000 Gold) Vs Exodus (5,000 Gold)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Fabio

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Fabio has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 03:32:16 PM »
Group i run with has been doing alot of exodus,corgul and we have done some scalis which from what bleak has said scalis drops best loot in game.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 04:23:06 PM »
Just gotta pop his ass right inbetween 3 canons and blast him into next tuesday.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 04:23:56 PM »
I did hunt in team and both have 1200 luck, and manage to get some nice loots.with 3 mods.    Not sure if the fame of the monster play something, I have been hunting lot of place and it getting hard to get good loot.  Dragon in Fel did turn so good items, but it hard a bit.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 05:33:32 PM »
Group i run with has been doing alot of exodus,corgul and we have done some scalis which from what bleak has said scalis drops best loot in game.

He didn't say that. He said scalis is one of the best, not the best.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Tags: