Author Topic: Back to the U(O)SSR!  (Read 1626 times)

Offline KyxaMaHepkaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • KyxaMaHepka has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back to the U(O)SSR!
« on: February 28, 2015, 05:07:47 PM »
...nope, I am not as old as that song, but after a 9 year long break and seeing all the new stuff in UO I kind of fieel like 'that' old....
On the free shard I was playing on, ML was not yet fully implemented when I gave up playing due to time commitments, so I have a lot to catch-up with.

Trying to play my old and rather complex&outdated template effectively (mage/arch/necro) is a bit overwhelming now, compared with what I have been used to back in the day, and even my old subs collection doesn't help much. Most of the stuff doesn't work or make sence anymore (now what did I need that for?? cases for example) so some fresh examples definetely help.

I have mostly used my own (Euox back in the day) scripting for simple targeting and other Mob/crowd interactions plus equipment swaps, etc.... so until I get back to shape I am not sure if I will be able to contribute anything useful, but I hope to at least to able to point up to use cases, help on beta tests and such.

-k.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Back to the U(O)SSR!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 06:48:18 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status eliminated

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Back to the U(O)SSR!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 03:43:41 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline KyxaMaHepkaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • KyxaMaHepka has no influence.
  • Respect: +1