Author Topic: Hello attempt 2 thanks guys  (Read 2868 times)

Offline will78Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • will78 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello attempt 2 thanks guys
« on: March 26, 2015, 01:39:17 PM »
Hi folks my name is Will.

I have been playing UO for 5 years now and it makes me feel old to think I have played a game for 5 years. I've got my wife to play UO with me which is fun at times, but helps a lot having to her working on stuff to.

I enjoy running and eating. Heavy on the eating lately and not so much running which has caught up with me to. The game help us destress a lot of the time and their's those other times it add stress. Hope this scripts will help on the stress

I play on all shards i guess i'm a shard hopper you can say that why i think scripting will help me the most. And for everyone readying this i'm sure by now you can see my typing and spelling isn't the best. typing and spelling is not my strong suit i'll talk your ear off though.

If i gave you my wife measurement i'm sure she would get mad at me because i told the wrong ones or flat out lied.

And no i'm not 12 years old and yes i keep moding this. I'm sure everyone is getting a laugh

And one last thing i thank everyone for makeing the scripts so other player like me can get them. maybe one of these days i'll learn how to do it and make one for yall to use.

Hope to see many of yall in the game ready for some fun play with all worked up char.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 02:26:15 PM by will78 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 01:42:20 PM »
Will please read this link below and then go back and modify your post if you desire the keys to this kingdom!

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 01:54:16 PM »
Sorry my bad i red one line and typed it out hope this is better. I see most people are doing the same this is a good way to see who actaly reads the instructions and yes i'm one of those people.

Thank gimlet for the info

Post Merge: March 26, 2015, 06:05:29 PM
Theirs been 25 people look at it already man that  a lot

Post Merge: March 26, 2015, 02:23:51 PM
If you let me stay restricted i understand i didn't follow the rules and read first then type.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 02:23:51 PM by will78 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello attempt 2 thanks guys
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 08:54:56 PM »
Thank you for your expanding your introduction! Restricted status lifted! Feel free to look around!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 02:41:59 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 06:26:37 PM »
Thanks Guys

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 08:19:00 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 10:39:08 AM »
Welcome Aboard!