Author Topic: Uoassit  (Read 6033 times)

Offline ZurgTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zurg has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Uoassit
« on: March 26, 2015, 04:18:33 PM »
Does anyone use it or is it better to play in the enhanced client
Just glad to have a blast

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Uoassit
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 04:46:24 PM »
Kinda depends.  If you will be scripting, then you need the classic client.  So you have UOAssist, Razor or UOSteam.  Razor or UOSteam still work but may not be supported in the future if they break.

I'm one of those people that just will never get used to the horrible feel of the "enhanced" client.  Yeesh.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 09:00:56 PM »
I use both since there are lots of things you can do on the EC - but it sure hurts my eyes!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 12:01:45 AM »
Kinda depends.  If you will be scripting, then you need the classic client.  So you have UOAssist, Razor or UOSteam.  Razor or UOSteam still work but may not be supported in the future if they break.

I'm one of those people that just will never get used to the horrible feel of the "enhanced" client.  Yeesh.

In termsn we update EC support for Stealth, this could also be a solution. We had Support 2013 but didnt updated due lack of interest by community.
Updating the EC-Client means more workload then for classic client, so if only 1-2 people use it its hard to keep up 2 date.
Most patchs comes by us if we find our self any issue or when user report. If no user report we dont look :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 02:48:14 AM »
I have a 27 inch monitor and sometimes I like the EC just because it takes the entire screen. I can play with video card settings for the CC but then it messes with all of the icons on my desktop as I have them arranged how I want them. EC has a nice macro system and Pinco has a lot of nice additions. Without Pinco's UI, the EC becomes unplayable for me though.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Zurg has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 03:12:10 AM »
thanks for all of the input very helpfull. My Client seems to crash a lot is that because i'm running UOA?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 05:35:34 AM »
UOA don't really make ur client crash.  When u change account and try try to log in it will become  irresponsible and terminate.   It happen less those few day.  Ur client will crash if you are trying to do multiple action.  If u are trying to get dress and running a snippet, u increase change to crash.    I funny to notice that most of us have the same fell about EC.  I blame this on old age and hard to view.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Zurg has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 06:45:33 AM »
Old age i agree. yes i have notice its more when trying to do more at once. Do you run uoa while playing or razor or straight easyuo. I like the tool bar with uoa or razor.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 09:54:48 AM »
if u really in need to task bar, easyuo have a few build that work great.  It under utility I beleive

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dread385 has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2015, 09:37:56 PM »

:o Wait.... What?!  I was under the impression UOA could not be run with EUO.  Is it possible to use EUO and UOA and if so how?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 01:02:51 PM »
Just  start UO with UOA ( as admin) and start EUO ( as admin). Log in to UO, select your script and hit play.

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 02:15:21 PM »
Just  start UO with UOA ( as admin) and start EUO ( as admin). Log in to UO, select your script and hit play.

Thanks! I'll give that a try when I get home.  Any time I've tried to use a UO window that was not opened through the "client" button in EUO I could not get the script to function with UO.  I've tried to use UOA.exe instead of the uo client.exe and that wouldn't work either.  Then again I didn't specifically open either by purposely choosing Admin.  I'll update after I give it a try!

Offline Dread385

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2015, 08:35:24 PM »
Just got home and tried it out.  Works like a charm!  I can't believe it was so simple.  Thanks a million!

Tags: