Author Topic: Has anyone seen much of this yet?  (Read 18493 times)

Offline Hulkbuster

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hulkbuster has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone seen much of this yet?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2015, 11:18:07 AM »
Worst "Expansion" Ever as pointed as by Crisis there is only 2 things currently worth doing within the new expansion. My Friend has told me that the new bank vault is friendly for shard transfers (he does alot of buying and selling cross shard) but in terms of gameplay the new expansion doesn't offer alot. You know its bad when the add its location on the moongate under a exsiting Facet.

Unless they add something to the expansion its not worth upgrading your account to obtain the lack of features it brings. The HS booster offered a lot more as a booster than ToL does as a expansion. Honestly if you pay to play save your money and buy a beer and a burger instead might not last as long but will be more enjoyable

Offline Biza

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Biza has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone seen much of this yet?
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2015, 07:46:18 AM »
Shadowguard was a badly executed plan. Attempting to add "instance" to a non instance game is ridiculous. Skip the instanced based encounters and the game within a game puzzles. don't release instance based content in a game that was centered around social interaction. I feel like they could go back and fix bugs that have been around for YEARS. Like pets using teleport? Is that ever going to get fixed? Not only that but adding a greater dragon in a turtle skin was also a bad idea. What ever happened to variety? Different pets doing different things. So far there is no reason to replace a G dragon. Eodon is also largely unfinished!

The mastery system is brutal to people that play on dead servers. Soloing Scimi? Hey you have a male sampire, your screwed. Then the dragon turtle spawn? What are you supposed to do if you only play with a few people.

Grinding gear is still a thing in this game, killing bosses that take forever to kill in order to have a fraction of a percent chance for actual loot. Crafting was neglected again as well.

In all honesty I would have waited longer for another expansion if they would have put the brakes on in order to get a lot of other bugs and features fixed and finished in that order.

TL:DR

Obvious money grab is obvious.
Quote from: TrailMyx
These are the things we look for in new users and perspective Elite members:

Quoting Elites/GMods/Admins in your siggys.

Tags: