Author Topic: New to SUO  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Shadyroc77Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Shadyroc77 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New to SUO
« on: May 21, 2015, 06:55:51 PM »
Hi guys, I'm Shady. I've been registered on this site for awhile but never posted until now. I have played UO for the better part of 17 years. I started OSI in 98 and have tried just about every free shard out there. I think I finally found a home on the Demise server.
     I've used EasyUO pretty much religiously since it came out, and I don't remember what lead me to this site but, I'm really interested in investigating the ends and outs and similarities of SUO and I would eventually like to start learning how to write my own scripts one day. I've only tinkered with EasyUO scripts to try and get old scripts that don't work working again or at least some functionality out of it. Sometimes it works sometimes not so much. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you more experienced scripters and learning something of this trait.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New to SUO
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 07:58:39 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - Restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the site has to offer!

Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New to SUO
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 02:49:50 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline rolixx

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rolixx has no influence.
  • Respect: 0