Author Topic: Hello All :-) | I am returning to UO  (Read 3221 times)

Offline PhilWilkyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • PhilWilky has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • My online portfolio
Hello All :-) | I am returning to UO
« on: August 27, 2015, 03:28:38 AM »
Hello All,

I have been registered on these forums for awhile but never posted anything or really used them much then I stopped playing UO. Now I am back and looking to get things going again where I left off. I have been playing UO for around 9 years now on and off. I got brought to the world of UO by my cousin and as time went he stopped playing and I did not really have the characters to solo play. We were all in a guild together but when he left everyone started leaving the game or just the guild. I was left with a tamer and mule/crafter and a mage. So I stopped playing.

Now I am looking to play the game properly and work more templates and get my current characters better so I can solo and then join an active guild. The game just felt so lonely after playing ever session with a group for players years.

I have used EUO and razor as well as UO AutoMap. I did start making EUO scripts just before I stopped playing as a web developer by trade I am sure I can get back into scripting.

I play on Atlantic (due to my cousin saying its largest and best) and have a few characters on Europa (since I live in England) it can be more active in my time zone. I also started a sampire on Lake Austin for some reason.

Nice to meet you all and I hope to see you all in game!!!!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:21:23 AM by PhilWilky »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All :-) | I am returning to UO
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 05:42:49 AM »
Thanks for the intro, and welcome to SUO! Restricted status is lifted and you are free to have a look around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 05:44:48 AM »
Welcome to SUO! 
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline PhilWilkyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • PhilWilky has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
    • My online portfolio
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 05:47:47 AM »

Thanks for the intro, and welcome to SUO! Restricted status is lifted and you are free to have a look around!

Thanks that's great I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to SUO! 

Thanks @KaliOfLS I was worried that the UO communities were inactive and dead. But its a great reception here.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 11:53:21 AM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 03:26:15 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 02:53:03 AM »
welcome to SUO!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 11:19:41 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 06:48:20 PM »
Welcome  back into the world of UO and to SUO.

This community is alive and kicking.   look around and use the search box, you will use that we have lot of information bury inside this forum.    LA is a quite shard,  I play there from time to time.   

Tags: