Author Topic: IDOCS are a waste of time, mostly  (Read 1752 times)

Offline GemviperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
IDOCS are a waste of time, mostly
« on: November 21, 2015, 01:25:16 AM »
No, seriously, you will waste a lot of time finding/camping them for an unknown reward BUT that's not why I'm writing. I'm writing because scripters have killed idocs over the past couple of weeks in a rather new way.

- There is a script that records the contents of all visible items in public houses for future reference if it goes idoc
- Large Towers still have the wing bug to reveal their contents when private
- A large number of accounts is in play by several idoc regulars, all stealthed in ninjitsu animal form
- Temp houses are being placed near all idocs since room is more abundant now, even on Atlantic
- Each account simply grabs a chest and holds it til people leave, or runs right at a known item and does nothing else
- You can't skip a chest, the accounts are spread out like a spiderweb to grab chests being dragged
- Scripts are changing animal form while dragging an item, I saw one guy turn 15 accounts into frogs to make it easy to track me(as llama)
- You can't track more than a dozen accounts at once, so if there are 15 llama's there you can't follow the one you want

The part that sucks, these extra accounts leave houses all over that in turn go idoc and completely waste your time if you watch one.

On the bright side, my resource gathering characters have never been so busy and I am effectively killing market prices by consistently undercutting. The profit just isn't there most of the time anymore when going up against mass numbers of bot accounts. Ease up a bit? :)

Most regular players never even notice all of these stealthing ninjitsu bots... but word is getting out now that you're doing it too often. Actually I'm surprised at how many people with the tracking skill don't even know they need to check animal and monster forms to find ninja stealthers.... yet.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 01:34:03 AM by Gemviper »

Tags: