Author Topic: Stealth Crashing Error 0xEEDFADE  (Read 3896 times)

Offline VlekTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Vlek has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Bloodclan Orcs
Stealth Crashing Error 0xEEDFADE
« on: November 24, 2015, 03:32:41 PM »
I was having a lot of weird issues with a miner bot that I had created. It'd run perfectly through a few runebooks, and then, out of nowhere it'd error out by giving a C++ library runtime error which caused stealth to crash. I tried everything I could possibly think of. I double and triple checked my code. The only thing I got from my stealth error log files was this:
Code: [Select]
An exception raised at <<24 November>>, 01:54:10:315
Access violation at address 00000000 in module 'Stealth.exe'. Read of address 00000000
(FFFFF000){Stealth.exe } [00000000]

Call stack:

I talked to Vizit0r, the current programmer for stealth, and he wasn't too helpful or thrilled. He kept wanting to say that it was an issue with stealth's internal python interpreter, and that using an external wrapper would help. I'm using boydon's wrapper now, and when I run my code it's giving me three error pop-up windows:

The first error window I get has this:
Error, New ReturnValue incoming, but previous not used yet! Report to developer now!

The second,
Error, Packet parsed incorrectly
The third,
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\cx_Freeze\initscripts\Console.py", line 27, in <module>
exec(code, m.__dict__)
File "AutoMiner.py", line 410 in <module>
File "C:\Users\Vlek\Desktop\py_stealth.py", line 2457, in GetX
  return stealth_dll.Script_GetX(ObjID)
WindowsError: [Error 250477278] Windows Error 0xEEDFADE

I looked up the error code I'm getting, and stackoverflow is saying that it's a delphi error message that's being called. Considering this always crashes my stealth, I'm thinking it's a Stealth bug. It looks like there may be something weird with stealth.GetX, and I'm thinking there might be some weird memory issues as well based on the stackoverflow posts that I had seen for the memory access error I was getting.

Can anyone shed some light on what the hell is going on, any possible ways I could test what is really the case, or even an answer to this problem?

Tags: