Author Topic: Barbed/Valorite Runics?  (Read 3977 times)

Offline RnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Barbed/Valorite Runics?
« on: May 02, 2016, 06:54:11 PM »
Just curious if these have any good uses at the moment? All the best gear appears to be made starting out with low end (spined/horned, shadow/copper) runics then imbuing/enhancing as far as I can tell.

Offline savestheyday

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • savestheyday has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: Barbed/Valorite Runics?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 09:53:03 PM »
The lower runics are more desirable because they allow you to have more control over the mods that are rolled when runic reforging.  Val and barbed runic will impart 4-5 mods, and your chances of them all being your desired outcome are low.  Also, for whatever reason, higher runics lose the ability to manually reforge certain properties, such as 150 luck.  The whole crafting system is backward now..

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Barbed/Valorite Runics?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 03:03:10 AM »
Barded kit still have value if reforge and hope to have that pieces you are looking for.   I still have a few friend that reforge with Barded.   You need lot of kits to accomplish what you want, and the resist might.  I have lot of bag full with pieces just waiting to get use because the have good mods but wrong resist. :)     It all in how hard to want to work and how much money to make you suit.

Tags: