Author Topic: Changing tile image  (Read 1812 times)

Offline nickodemosTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nickodemos has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Changing tile image
« on: May 14, 2016, 01:03:23 PM »
I am on a freeshard where scripting is fine till you GM the skill and after that it is considered gold farming so you can get booted for it. So now I do run around a mine with CP mining up but I like to hit the crossspots that allow me to mine four areas at the same time.

This can be an issue of a lot of moving around to find the sweet spot, so I was wanting to be able to run a second script that would change the tile image to a teleporter image and I know to go stand there and I can mine four spots.

So far I have not seen anything on any forms about being able to manipulate client side image of a tile. A lot of information about tiles (http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=10944.0;highlight=tile) but not sure how to add that to set X/Y to %teleporter when I am in the area.

I have been using ignore to remove chest out of my area that are static but can't think of a way to force an image over a static one. Or if I can just remove the image all together so see a unknown image tile would work

Tags: