Author Topic: Can anyone help  (Read 8804 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Can anyone help
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2016, 05:56:32 PM »

try this
Code: [Select]
repeat
   call scanbuffbar
   if  _CurseWeapon_ in %BuffBarIconNames
       {
        event macro 15 104
        wait 5
       }

until #charghost = yes

Offline valen2.0Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2016, 06:30:42 PM »
Ok, so

repeat
   call scanbuffbar
   if  _CurseWeapon_ in %BuffBarIconNames
       {
        event macro 15 104
        wait 5
       }

until #charghost = yes

doesn't cast the spell at all. So the scanner is obviously working.  Why wouldn't the previous code work?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2016, 08:02:51 PM »
Ok, so I have tried to place call scanbuffbar in the code in different places and even call it more than once to see if for some reason it wasn't updating correctly. Like it overwrote the variable maybe? still nothing. it still casts every 10 seconds or so.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2016, 05:09:57 AM »
Ok, so I have tried to place call scanbuffbar in the code in different places and even call it more than once to see if for some reason it wasn't updating correctly. Like it overwrote the variable maybe? still nothing. it still casts every 10 seconds or so.

Ok I am going to have to create a char on test center to get to the bottom of this. 
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2016, 06:00:57 AM »
Figured it out... My Mistake... it no other icons on Bar curseweapon is being returned as  CurseWeapon_   not _CurseWeapon_

Will include fix in next release.. but you can fix yourself  edit line 40 of  scanbuffbar.txt   change  "set %BuffBarIconNames"   to  "set %BuffBarIconNames _"

Code: [Select]
repeat
   call scanbuffbar
   if  _CurseWeapon_ notin %BuffBarIconNames
       {
        event macro 15 104
        ; below waits are to give time for spell to finish casting and buff to load so dont repeat try to caste.
        wait 5
        While #charstatus = A    ; casting spell
          wait 1
        wait 2 ; time needed for buff to be added
       }
until #charghost =yes
Halt

As i predicted it was something silly.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:13:22 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2016, 07:23:30 AM »
 FYI,
 Rebirth have no icon for Curse weapon.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2016, 07:44:25 AM »
IT WORKS! also i did find a little hiccup haha. If you have your pointer over the bar it bugs out the scanner it seems and it will either spam cast or cast every couple seconds.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2016, 08:10:02 AM »
IT WORKS! also i did find a little hiccup haha. If you have your pointer over the bar it bugs out the scanner it seems and it will either spam cast or cast every couple seconds.

yes i you cover specific icons  but not other spots on buffbar script not be able to read all icons...   Only way to eliminate that is much more scanning...   The next version will have a few additional checks for exactly that.  Life is sometimes a compromise,  In order to completely 100% know the length of the bar I would have to refresh it every time.  But that would be annoying, the bar constantly reopening and thus blinking on your screen  My original version way back when did that and it was annoying.  So Place your bar in out of way spot not likely to get accidentally covered.

The bar is read via pixel scanning in EUO their is no way to do it otherwise.. in stealth you can read the gump in memory and thus is 100%  accurate 100% Of the time and  faster.    As long as you take reasonable precautions my buffbar scanner will be 100% accurate as well.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 08:12:14 AM by Endless Night »

Tags: