Author Topic: website to pdf converter  (Read 2074 times)

Offline cybercasperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +39
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
website to pdf converter
« on: October 01, 2016, 07:39:07 AM »
Does anyone know of a program or website where i can convert a whole website to a pdf for offline veiwing.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!
  • Respect: +386
    • View Profile
Re: website to pdf converter
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 10:54:57 AM »
Does anyone know of a program or website where i can convert a whole website to a pdf for offline veiwing.

No .. but their are  programs that will download websites for offline browser viewing.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1328
  • Referrals: 32
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 11:41:16 AM »
OpenOffice does a pretty good job importing HTML and has a great PDF converter.  Just not sure it will descend into a website.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline cybercasperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +39
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 02:10:20 PM »
ok yeah i was reading something about doing html then convert it to pdf. and endless do you know of any the one i saw was httrack but that seems like it may not be something that i should use

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!Endless Night is leading the good life!
  • Respect: +386
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 12:15:52 PM »
ok yeah i was reading something about doing html then convert it to pdf. and endless do you know of any the one i saw was httrack but that seems like it may not be something that i should use

To be honest no idea...     but another possible solution is a  pdf printer driver .. then a program that will PRINT every webpage...   TBH most people are probably trying to conver pdfs  to HTML  not the otherway round.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: