Author Topic: Multi client targeting  (Read 9015 times)

Offline tandj99Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Multi client targeting
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 10:15:33 AM »
Ok guys This is what i have and works right now No auto swap what so ever If i Load this up for each client it works great and the way i want to . But i want to try to cut it down to just 1 open page any ideas ?

set #lpc 1000
 set %target CD_
 ;; Oaks:: WH_XI_SH_SC_EF_NB_RC_PB :: Pixies, Shadow Wisps, Kirins, Unicorns
;; Mephitis:: UE_SD_K_J_U_HD_PD_EJ_UI  :: Scorpions, Giant Spiders, Terathan Warriors, Terathan Drones, Dread spiders, Matriarch, Avengers, PEs
;; Niera:: II_WI_TI_YD_WD_NI_EB_VI_NI_R :: Mummies, Skeletal Knights, Wraiths, Spectres
;; Semidar:: W_BE_UC_UD_YH_N_FD_HI :: Imps, Mongbats, gargoyles, harpies, burning gargs, stone gargs
;; Rikktor:: QE_AE_DE_FE_AB_QF_XE_YE_X_DF_CD_DI :: Lizardmen, Snakes, Lava lizards, ophidian warriors, Dragons, Ophidian Avengers
;; Baracoon:: XF_VE_IE_OE_HE_LD_BI_RB_UB_GB_LB_FB_CI ::
 set %timeout 25
repeat
  onhotkey q
    gosub Kill

sub Kill
findItem %target G_8 ;
if #findCnt < 1
   {
   }
    set #ltargetID #findID
    set #ltargetKind 1
    Msg all kill$
   wait 1s
    target
    event macro 22 0 ; last target
    wait 5
    return
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 10:17:29 AM by tandj99 »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 10:47:41 AM »
Until you prove it with code, it's still just your opinion that namespace is better with 3 to 5 clients. Consider this the challenge to prove it with script.  ;)  I'd like to see how you'd do it.

I never said that my way is better,  I only seen swap client for only 2 clients atm.     So to control 3 I decide to use global, since it was faster for me to setup and control.  I don't need to sale my idea,  was just giving other suggestion.   For my  play style and what I do, this  work well for me.  

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
G-Bot 3.0.JPG
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 10:56:06 AM by The Ghost »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2017, 10:52:20 AM »
Until you prove it with code, it's still just your opinion that namespace is better with 3 to 5 clients. Consider this the challenge to prove it with script.  ;)  I'd like to see how you'd do it.

As far as the "how", this is the framework that Ghost is talking about from our long lost Cerveza:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1130.msg8916#msg8916
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline BobOzarius

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • BobOzarius has no influence.
  • Respect: +26
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2017, 01:32:36 PM »
Until you prove it with code, it's still just your opinion that namespace is better with 3 to 5 clients. Consider this the challenge to prove it with script.  ;)  I'd like to see how you'd do it.

As far as the "how", this is the framework that Ghost is talking about from our long lost Cerveza:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1130.msg8916#msg8916

I was around in 2009 when Cerveza posted that TM. I just haven't played UO much since.  I guess no one is up for a coding challenge!   :'(  I think I might just have to write tandj a script to do it for him.  If you'd like a bit more help tandj just say the word, and I'll whip you up something that will work for you pretty well. I have tamer accounts so I should be able to make something that attacks on the luck character and waits to send in the non luck clients easily. Personally I'd probly just keep those clients unpartied, so the one character gets high luck drops, and the others get low and mid range luck drops. What are you killing? It shouldn't be hard to make it auto attack and target attack friendly either. Using swap of course. The script above should do most of that. But I didn't know at the start you needed one client to attack first.

Offline tandj99Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2017, 02:23:29 PM »
Its More for big bosses and what not Im still key on that Hotkey  ... Just tab bit easy to sick A Greater dragon (tank)  then the others afterwards. If u want to set something up Plz do.This code i just posted works! just have 4 of them open while on the main ...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 02:26:55 PM by tandj99 »

Tags: