Author Topic: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)  (Read 144298 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2014, 03:30:13 PM »
This is what I have so far.   
Code: [Select]
set %GumpMainMenu GRI
Set %GumpWait EKEC
Set %gumpShardSelect AAG
Set %GumpLogin GXJC
set %GumpNewChar CVPD
set %GumpNewChar2 SNB
set %GumpNewCharMap WNAD
set %GumpGeneric YYEB
set %GumpYesNo YCND
I'm getting stuck at Char Selection. I'm sure the #contname = Login_gump need to get change somewhere for #contname = normal_gump.

I did manage to login at one point but didn't log off.

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2014, 02:28:56 PM »
The Ghost. Your fixes almost fixed the problem. Its not clicking the chars. But it puts in the account info.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2014, 03:13:33 PM »
it was not the problem. 

easygl
Those little translucent tool tip gumps that popup when you mouse over the buttons, edit fields etc on the main menu/login menus are the problem. When one of those pop up all the container info displayed is for that gump and not the main menu/login gumps. Previous euox builds ignored those container kinds automatically. In recent builds you have to ignore them manually with a few lines of code in your scripts. Cheffe's posts below will tell you all you need to know.
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51112&start=135#p421011
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51112&start=150#p421026

add this
ignorecont reset
ignorecont UULC
ignorecont YCLD
ignorecont GXJC
ignorecont UGQB
ignorecont GVKC
ignorecont SVP
ignorecont SXQ
ignorecont IGHC
ignorecont QCPD
ignorecont MSMC

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2014, 09:05:53 PM »
Thanks alot for your help Ghost! Where exactly do I put the code? I tried a few different spots inside the script and it did not fix the problem of it not clicking the chars to log in on. I am kinda a newbie at making changes or adding things to scripts.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 09:19:16 PM by Mad Tamer »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2014, 04:45:52 PM »
For those that still have issue running  here how I get it set up and work for me
===========================================
; ** Setup  - edit LPC Gumpload wait to counter lag/slow computers.
;===========================================
set #LPC 200
set %GumpLoadWait 1  ; Adjust for slow computer/lag.
set %LogResults #True  ; to see do vardump and read error %loglines.
set %ResultFile C:\ShardResults.txt
set %AutoOpenNotePad #True
set %SlowDownDelay  12 ; sometimes the script goes to fast so this is delay between major actions
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-----------------  Add this since  Build 248 ----------------------------------
ignorecont reset
ignorecont UULC
ignorecont YCLD
ignorecont GXJC
ignorecont UGQB
ignorecont GVKC
ignorecont SVP
ignorecont SXQ
ignorecont IGHC
ignorecont QCPD
ignorecont MSMC
; ** Setup  - Gump Values (Change After Every Patch)
; ** Setup  - Gump Values (Change After Every Patch)
;Gump Values for Client version 7.0.37.0 (Patch ??)
set %GumpMainMenu GRI
Set %GumpWait  EKEC
Set %gumpShardSelect  AAG
set %GumpLogin MSSC
set %GumpNewChar CVPD
set %GumpNewChar2 SNB
set %GumpNewCharMap WNAD
set %GumpGeneric YYEB
set %GumpYesNo YCND
;;===========================================
;; ** Setup Login Information

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2014, 10:37:06 AM »
; ** Setup  - Gump Values (Change After Every Patch)
;#CONTKIND/Gump Values for Client version 7.0.38.0 (Patch unknown)
set %GumpMainMenu    GXJC     ; This is the login screen
Set %GumpWait        EKEC     ; This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect AAG      ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpLogin       GXJC     ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
set %GumpNewChar     CVPD     ; this is the New Character Name and Clothing screen
set %GumpNewChar2    AOB      ; this is the New Character Trade Selection screen
set %GumpNewCharMap  AOB     ; this is the New Character Map starting location screen
set %GumpGeneric     GRI     ; this is the Vet Reward/6 month stat increase gump
set %GumpYesNo       YCND     ; this is the Logout - Okay Cancel gump
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 10:44:32 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2014, 01:52:38 PM »
Version 5.04

new version includes unknown changes and updates. but includes correct gump values for  7.0.38.0

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2014, 02:41:14 PM »
I just try to V 5.04.   Use the option inventory.  sorry to said that it not working properly.  It only log the last Toon and try to walk.    I use ver 4.03 form EUO last week and work fine.  Not sure what u did to this build. 

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2014, 07:42:31 AM »
Hey Endless Night thank you very much for all your amazing scripts! I love this one for getting my reward bags on every char. When I tried to run the script I noticed it was trying to log on my non existent 7th char slot first.

Ghost, to get it working again you just need to change the spot where it says CharLoop 7 should say 1 and MaxChars should say how many chars your accounts allowed to have. Also the delay was changed from 12 to 28! Soo I changed the delay back to like 15. Because 28 was almost a 3 second wait between actions.

The code looked like this.

Sub ActionLoop
  set %Menu Reset
  GoSub ActionLoopHeader
  set %CharLoop  7 ; 1 ; get rid off
  set %MaxChars 7  ; get rid off - temp added

And I changed it to look like this.

Sub ActionLoop
  set %Menu Reset
  GoSub ActionLoopHeader
  set %CharLoop  1 ; 1 ; get rid off
  set %MaxChars 6  ; get rid off - temp added
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 07:52:17 AM by Mad Tamer »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2014, 07:44:58 AM »
Ghost to get it working again you just need to change the spot where it says CharLoop 7 should say 1 and MaxChars should say how many chars your accounts allowed to have. Also the delay was changed from 12 to 28! Soo I changed the delay back to like 15. Because 28 was almost a 3 second wait between actions.

The code looked like this.

Sub ActionLoop
  set %Menu Reset
  GoSub ActionLoopHeader
  set %CharLoop  7 ; 1 ; get rid off
  set %MaxChars 7  ; get rid off - temp added

And I changed it to look like this.

Sub ActionLoop
  set %Menu Reset
  GoSub ActionLoopHeader
  set %CharLoop  1 ; 1 ; get rid off
  set %MaxChars 6  ; get rid off - temp added

oops...  I will fix that .. been too busy to test currently... thanks for stepping in Mad Tamer.

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2014, 07:53:57 AM »
No problem EN. I am a newbie at scripting I have no clue how. But from using them for soo long I have learned how to change them around a little.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2014, 02:42:31 PM »
Thx Mad Tamer
   The ver 4.03 was working so I didn't look at the change on the new version. ( I was lazy )  Thx for pointing me in the right direction.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2014, 03:20:31 AM »
Thx Mad Tamer
   The ver 4.03 was working so I didn't look at the change on the new version. ( I was lazy )  Thx for pointing me in the right direction.

New might be stretching the truth.  I never bothered updating before as everyone was happy but the reality is version 5 is probably 2-3 years old.  That is why I don't know what i changed.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2014, 02:26:24 AM »
I had to go digging into the code a bit to get this impressive puppy (Version: V5.04) barking :)

1. The commented code for setting up characters was somewhat confusing. Here's a replacement suggestion.
Maybe you can add in examples for the character names as there weren't any.

; ** Setup Character Template/s
; Add a character
; ;gosub SetCharColors SkinTone ShirtColor PantColor HairColor FacialHairColor (currently not functional, do not uncomment)
; gosub AddCharacter %Name %Sex %Race %Type %HairStyle %FacialHair %CancelNewbieTour
;
; Name
; Sex
;    Male, Female
; Race
;    Human, Elf (Gargoyle not supported)
; Type
;    Samurai, Paladin, Warrior, BlackSmith, Ninja, Necromancer, Mage (Advanced Character Type Not currently Supported!!!)
; Hairstyle - enter the number (e.g. ponytail = 4)
;    Human 1-10: None, short, long, ponytail, mohawk, pageboy, topknot, curly, receding, 2tails
;    Elf 1-9 : None, midlong, longfeather, short, mullet, long, topknot, longbraid , spiked
; FacialHair (Human and male only)
;   1-8 Goatee, longbeard, shortbeard, mostache, shortbead/mostache, longbeach/mostache, vandyke
; CancelNewbieTour
;    Set this to #TRUE as it no longer exists  

Also in the sub AddCharacter the parameters weren't listed the same as above causing some debugging confusion hehe.
So i changed this:

Sub AddCharacter %Name %Type %race %sex %HairStyle %FacailHair %CancelNewbieTour
Into this:

Sub AddCharacter %Name %Sex %Race %Type %HairStyle %FacialHair %CancelNewbieTour
2. The gump for 6 month vet reward did not get closed so i looked into that and changed generic gump GRI to YYEB.

set %GumpGeneric     YYEB     ; this is the Vet Reward/6 month stat increase gump
3. The character name was being entered with N/A. Apparently the %charloop was set to 7 i think it was? Can't remember. So changed that back to 1 and that got it looping correctly again through the different character names.

Sub ActionLoop
  set %Menu Reset
  GoSub ActionLoopHeader
  set %CharLoop 1 ; 1 ; get rid off
  set %MaxChars 7  ; get rid off - temp added
  Repeat

4. The script slowed down at the starting location map. It was checking for the wrong gump type so it went through the 4 selection attempts.
So converted it to normal_gump which was already listed below it commented out :D

Set !SelectionAttempts 0
    Repeat
      Set !SelectionAttempts !SelectionAttempts + 1
      Click !x !y
      gosub gumpwait FOR N/A %GumpNewCharMap normal_gump 5000
      ;gosub gumpwait FOR N/A %GumpNewChar2 normal_gump 5000
    Until #Result = #True || !SelectionAttempts > 4 || %Signincontinue = #False
    }

I'll post if i find anything else :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 02:29:14 AM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2014, 01:47:47 PM »
Do we have new gump values in the latest patch?

Tags: