Author Topic: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)  (Read 141620 times)

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2015, 09:19:54 PM »
There's a guy on Atlantic that burned 150+ rewards getting the new safe's(several guys I'm sure, but this one has them on display) which means many of the "rich" players have more accounts than anyone would suspect. I'm sure they benefit from this type of helper script most :)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2015, 06:49:33 AM »
There's a guy on Atlantic that burned 150+ rewards getting the new safe's(several guys I'm sure, but this one has them on display) which means many of the "rich" players have more accounts than anyone would suspect. I'm sure they benefit from this type of helper script most :)

Umm was their a gift item this past weekend that i missed ???
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2015, 01:31:06 AM »
The tokens are available today, you should have one in your pack when you log on next if the toon is 30+ days old. If it's not, but will be 30 days old before Dec 31 and you log in by then you'll get the token then. The new reward items(safes) have been out a few days now.

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2015, 02:44:03 PM »
http://this script looks like it has a lot of potential but I guess I'm not getting the setup part right. I tried to put the password in the account name to see if it was making it but it never changed the name and then when it does put it in the password it puts 3 or 4 letters.

*** Add Accounts ****
;; gosub AddAccount AccountName Password Defeault[optional]
;;    Accountname - daddy
;;    password - daddy
;;    Default - optional setting to set the Default account that
;;              script should reset uo to before exiting.
;gosub AddAccount daddy    ;edit this
;gosub AddAccount     ;edit this and add more line for more accounts

_________________________________________________________________________________

;#CONTKIND/Gump Values for Client version 7.0.47.0 (Patch unknown)
set %GumpMainMenu    IORC     ; This is the login screen
Set %GumpWait        QMU      ; This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect ACPC     ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpLogin       SVZ      ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
set %GumpNewChar     KDGC     ; this is the New Character Name and Clothing screen
set %GumpNewChar2    WZKC     ; this is the New Character Trade Selection screen
set %GumpNewCharMap  WZKC     ; this is the New Character Map starting location screen
set %GumpGeneric     YAOD     ; this is the Vet Reward/6 month stat increase gump
set %GumpYesNo       GLDC     ; this is the Logout - Okay Cancel gump

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2015, 03:08:50 PM »
I usually wait a week before doing these since log in is packed on the first few days - but ill be doing it soon.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2015, 03:17:22 PM »
http://this script looks like it has a lot of potential but I guess I'm not getting the setup part right. I tried to put the password in the account name to see if it was making it but it never changed the name and then when it does put it in the password it puts 3 or 4 letters.

*** Add Accounts ****
;; gosub AddAccount AccountName Password Defeault[optional]
;;    password - daddy
;gosub AddAccount daddy    ;edit this
;gosub AddAccount     ;edit this and add more line for more accounts

_________________________________________________________________________________

;#CONTKIND/Gump Values for Client version 7.0.47.0 (Patch unknown)
set %GumpMainMenu    IORC     ; This is the login screen
Set %GumpWait        QMU      ; This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect ACPC     ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpLogin       SVZ      ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
set %GumpNewChar     KDGC     ; this is the New Character Name and Clothing screen
set %GumpNewChar2    WZKC     ; this is the New Character Trade Selection screen
set %GumpNewCharMap  WZKC     ; this is the New Character Map starting location screen
set %GumpGeneric     YAOD     ; this is the Vet Reward/6 month stat increase gump
set %GumpYesNo       GLDC     ; this is the Logout - Okay Cancel gump

Hey Cybercasper,

Just wanted to be sure that you are removing the ;'s from the beginning of the lines in the Add Accounts section. You probably are, but you have no idea how many times I've forgotten to remove those when I build a script and can't figure out for the life of me why something that was working, doesn't anymore.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2015, 03:59:35 PM »

[/sub]

;;    password - daddyPW

;one account
gosub AddAccount N/A daddyPW

or for three accounts
gosub AddAccount daddy daddyPW
gosub AddAccount daddy1 daddyPW
gosub AddAccount daddy2 daddyPW

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2015, 05:49:32 PM »
ok I got it to finally put in the user name but it didn't put in the right pw. then after it went back to the start menu it didn't put in any password. :(

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2015, 08:31:11 PM »
its very simple... just uncomment the line that reads  (remove the ; at front)

;; gosub AddAccount AccountName Password

Change Account name to your account name and password to your password thats it.

gosub AddAccount  heyitmyaccount    thisismypassword

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2015, 12:38:44 PM »
does someone have manage to use this.  I enter the new gump and he wont select toon.  The menu just flash and reload.   Weird.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2015, 07:18:09 AM »
does someone have manage to use this.  I enter the new gump and he wont select toon.  The menu just flash and reload.   Weird.
It is working fine for me Ghost, I did make a modification to stop it from reorganizing my screen (a pet peev of mine) but nothing that would have made it that different.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2015, 08:42:39 AM »
It is working fine for me Ghost, I did make a modification to stop it from reorganizing my screen (a pet peev of mine) but nothing that would have made it that different.

X

LOL  I hate scripts that do that as well opps ... wonder why i did it.. will have to fix for next update.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2015, 09:01:17 AM »
To confirm their is an issue.    It appears the main password screen has changed.  Once you click in the password and username section the contid changes. Why who knows...   I will update for this...

In the meantime .. if it happens close the client reopen and dont click in password field .. just run the script.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 09:03:49 AM by Endless Night »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2015, 09:36:58 AM »
To confirm their is an issue.    It appears the main password screen has changed.  Once you click in the password and username section the contid changes. Why who knows...   I will update for this...

In the meantime .. if it happens close the client reopen and dont click in password field .. just run the script.
Ahh, interesting - that's why it didn't impact me. Good times!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2015, 09:38:02 AM »
LOL  I hate scripts that do that as well opps ... wonder why i did it.. will have to fix for next update.
Haha! I'm sure it was for something that made sense originally, this one has been tried and true for a LOOOOONG time!

X

Tags: