Author Topic: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)  (Read 143206 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Character ToolBox (Multi Shard/Account)
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2015, 09:57:17 AM »
It is working fine for me Ghost, I did make a modification to stop it from reorganizing my screen (a pet peev of mine) but nothing that would have made it that different.
LOL  I hate scripts that do that as well opps ... wonder why i did it.. will have to fix for next update.
Haha! I'm sure it was for something that made sense originally, this one has been tried and true for a LOOOOONG time!

X

Another 2 things i hate are Scripts that minimize the EUO window and scripts that force their menus to be in a certain place...   So fixed those 2 issues as well...  The script menu starts in a certain place but now if you move it all menus with use that spot from that point onwards.   (3 vars at top of script control start position and behavior of this.)

Unfortunately their is no way around having to click and set focus in the password gump by MOving and hovering the cursor or I would get rid of that as well.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 07, 2015, 10:42:05 AM »
Nice, will grab the updated and give 'er a whirl.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2015, 11:32:06 AM »
Nice, will grab the updated and give 'er a whirl.

X

Not posted yet.. finding and fixing a couple of other speed related issues that seemed to have cropped up now im on 110mb or thier abouts.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2015, 01:15:55 PM »
Version 6.01

- New menu item Giftpickup - with custom report
- Menu x,y set at top of script can be moved and uses that spot
- EUO menu does not auto hide (set top of script)
- On login does not move/close or rearrange gumps.
- Fix for mainmenu gump having 2 contkind types (changes after click in password box)
- Various other fixes
- General overall improvements.

Please post up any errors or issues.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2015, 07:35:49 AM »
Version 6.02

Sorry everyone accidentally left the start character position at 7 from testing.   You can either download v602  or edit line .364 that reads: set %CharLoop 7 to read  set %CharLoop 1.  This is in the ActionLoop sub.

Note: If you wanted the script to only start from a certain char count position this is what you set.

Code: [Select]
Sub ActionLoop
  set %Menu Reset
  GoSub ActionLoopHeader
  set %CharLoop   7 ; <----set to 1

Please post up any errors or issues.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 09, 2015, 09:31:04 AM »
I had to change the wait from 12 to  16 but after that no problems so far.
It seems to work better than it ever has!

I would like to make a suggestion for the next version: I have several toons that have full backpacks - either 125 items or max weight.
When this happens it says it can not fit the gift. It would really be neat if the script could keep track of full toons so I could mt them for the next gift.

oops just got a fatal error no clue why but it shut down the client.

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2016, 04:56:28 PM »
was wondering if all the gumps are up to date on this. having a problem actually clicking the shard other than that it puts account name and password in just fine

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2016, 05:37:15 PM »
NM I found them on your easyuo page. I hope you don't mind me posting it here.

;===========================================
    ; ** Setup  - Gump Values (Change After Every Patch)
    ;#CONTKIND/Gump Values for Client version 7.0.52.2 (Patch unknown)
    set %GumpMainMenu IORC_SVZ ; This is the login screen
    Set %GumpWait QOV      ; This is the wait gump before next screen
    Set %gumpShardSelect AEQC     ; this is the shard select screen
    set %GumpLogin SVZ      ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
    set %GumpNewChar KDGC     ; this is the New Character Name and Clothing screen
    set %GumpNewChar2    ASLC     ; this is the New Character Trade Selection screen
    set %GumpNewCharMap SVZ      ; this is the New Character Map starting location screen
    set %GumpGeneric YCPD     ; this is the Vet Reward/6 month stat increase gump
    set %GumpYesNo GLDC     ; this is the Logout - Okay Cancel gump

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2016, 04:23:59 AM »
I had to change the wait from 12 to  16 but after that no problems so far.
It seems to work better than it ever has!

I would like to make a suggestion for the next version: I have several toons that have full backpacks - either 125 items or max weight.
When this happens it says it can not fit the gift. It would really be neat if the script could keep track of full toons so I could mt them for the next gift.

oops just got a fatal error no clue why but it shut down the client.

Now thats a good suggestion Gimlet.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 03, 2016, 05:41:08 AM »
Gimlet
I have fatal error when I use this script and razor or UOA.   I normal just load a basic client and it run much smoother.

I also only run 4 shards at the time so if it crash I don't need to run all of then to again.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2016, 07:17:28 AM »
Gimlet
I have fatal error when I use this script and razor or UOA.   I normal just load a basic client and it run much smoother.

I also only run 4 shards at the time so if it crash I don't need to run all of then to again.

yea Gimlet... get on it dude.

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 03, 2016, 07:23:14 AM »
Someone from easyuo got the new gumps. i would really like if someone could explain how they get them for this.

; ** Setup - Gump Values (Change After Every Patch)
;#CONTKIND/Gump Values for Client version 7.0.55.4 (Patch 66)
set %GumpMainMenu WPXC ; This is the login screen
Set %GumpWait EQBB ; This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect OFWC ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpLogin GXFB ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
set %GumpNewChar YEMC ; this is the New Character Name and Clothing screen
set %GumpNewChar2 OTRC ; this is the New Character Trade Selection screen
set %GumpNewCharMap OTRC ; this is the New Character Map starting location screen [not sure why it's same as trade select?!]
set %GumpGeneric YC ; this is the Vet Reward/6 month stat increase gump
set %GumpYesNo UMJC ; this is the Logout - Okay Cancel gump

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2016, 08:08:46 AM »

the magic work are located here #CONTKIND  you need to log in and look at the value in container under #CONTKIND change.

Code: [Select]
===========================================

FYI  I try to use Razor today and I had issue,  and it work wind with regular client. 

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2017, 10:07:52 AM »
Someone from easyuo got the new gumps. i would really like if someone could explain how they get them for this.

set %GumpMainMenu WPXC ; This is the login screen
Set %GumpWait EQBB ; This is the wait gump before next screen
Set %gumpShardSelect OFWC ; this is the shard select screen
set %GumpLogin GXFB ; this is the Character Selection Screen with NEW/DELETE Buttons
set %GumpNewChar YEMC ; this is the New Character Name and Clothing screen
set %GumpNewChar2 OTRC ; this is the New Character Trade Selection screen
set %GumpNewCharMap OTRC ; this is the New Character Map starting location screen [not sure why it's same as trade select?!]
set %GumpGeneric YC ; this is the Vet Reward/6 month stat increase gump
set %GumpYesNo UMJC ; this is the Logout - Okay Cancel gump

There is a major patch coming in the next few weeks for the 20th Anniversary Gifts etc, which will also include the Halloween Goodies that we get every year.  Not sure if I thanked EN enough before for writing this Script, but it makes checking all of your accounts and toons so much easier.  When the patch comes out and after EasyUO is updated, I plan to use this script to get all of the goodies redeemed.  Hopefully, someone can post the new CONTKIND/Gump Values, but it does not look too hard to look them up myself.

Thanks EN again for writing this script, even though it is only used 1-2 times a year...(also look back and think fondly of your Halloween Grass Script -- that was when they made Halloween fun...now they seem to be getting lazy and implementing the same things over and over, BLAH...  \>:(

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2017, 06:51:29 AM »
Thanks Oracle.

For those that asked to get the #CONTKIND  values  needed after a patch open easyuo,  goto the screen you need a value for in UO,   locate the #CONTKIND  variable in the bar on the right hand side of the Easyuo and note down the value,  Goto the next screen.. note value repeat.   Thats it,  except for  gumpyesno .. and gumpgeneric  for that you need to login, click on vet reward gump note value,  start to logout when yes/no gump comes up note the value.

Have fun.

Tags: