Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 576612 times)

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • robot_legs has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
This is an amazing piece of work. Very easy to use and super powerful. Thank you for the time you put into it.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Glad you are getting some good use out of it!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I am. I am using it with NEO's crafting script and it is perfect. I can't tell you how much time this has saved me. Thank's again. Just getting back into the game after long hiatus and am going to be building many more characters in the future. Cheers!

Post Merge: April 16, 2014, 01:48:00 PM
Quick question, and maybe i missed it. Would it be possible to user define omit for cursed, brittle and non repairable? Essentially only things without those negs would be looted? Could this be written into the script as an item attribute? I tried looking through this but don't really know where to start. Thanks again!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 01:48:00 PM by robot_legs »

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Add those words to the user defined area and the add them to the other side(rules?) as omit.....that's what I did years back and it worked then should do so still.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Quick question, and maybe i missed it. Would it be possible to user define omit for cursed, brittle and non repairable? Essentially only things without those negs would be looted? Could this be written into the script as an item attribute? I tried looking through this but don't really know where to start. Thanks again!
Sorry, didn't see your question until  Canuker bumped it.

Just add 3 user defined strings:
cursed
brittle
repairable

Then make a complex rule:
cursed OR brittle OR repairable

That should omit all those.  Note that it's not *AND*.  If it was *AND*, it would be looking for something thats cursed AND brittle AND repairable.   That would be a collector item!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 03:29:52 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline robot_legs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Thank you. It works great. I have been using this for everything. I lost some 100 turquoise is my house the other day and used this to track it down super quick!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
When you need to organize across multiple containers and bags within containers, try this script:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=24.msg24#msg24
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline napalon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • napalon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
I have now rule omit: brittle or repaired or cursed and script skips all those items like it should.

What kinda line i have to make so script would loot also artifact items that are cursed, cannot be repaired or brittle?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Is there some text in the item description that designated that it's an artifact?  Or a particular stat?

if so then you need to generate these 2 simple rules:

not artifact
brittle

then make one complex rule:
(not artifact) and brittle

Use that complex rule as an omit rule.  You can make another one just like the first one for repaired, or make one complex rule:

brittle or repaired or cursed

Then make that complex rule:

(not artifact) and (brittle or repaired or cursed)

That should work for you.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 10:02:43 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Personally.. I always wanted those brittle and such items for unraveling. Kept my imbue stock very healthy.

Offline jcw

• Activity:
    0%
  • jcw has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Is any one running windows 8 having problems with when you load your saved setup it loots random stuff? This also is happening on my other computer with windows 7 but not all the time.

silath44

I was using this script just fine, until recently. I am not sure what happened but everytime I try to load the script now, it starts gets to the point where it cannot find a configuration file, and then locks up EUO and UO. Any tips?
Im using Win 8, tried running in compatibility for win 7/vista/xp UO & EUO.
Also tried removing and re-downloading the script.
Thank you in advance!

Post Merge: July 10, 2014, 11:40:59 AM
Got it to work, it was hiding an error message under the configuration screen, by running the file and holding the setup box to the left I was able to see and click ok on the error (loot bag not found do you want to use your backpack). Thank You!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:40:59 AM by silath44 »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
+1
Ah, glad you figured that out.  That's one of those errors you can't fix with EUO version 1.5.  In version 1.42, you could select to have EUO always on top, but when 1.5 came around, you could no longer have that function.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jcw

• Activity:
    0%
  • jcw has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
+1
I had that problem as well. Whats funny is with windows 7 you can move ezuo to get to the window but with windows 8 you cant.

Offline Chops

• Activity:
    0%
  • Chops has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
+1
Congratulations again TrailMyx, it's a great script, light years away from the last one I used.

I want to ask if it would be possible to share and use loot setups from different people?

Tags: Looting TrailMyx